verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107134894
Discord name:
Gnome#4454
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've been playing since late September/early October, and I have 346 hours and 24 minutes online.
In what country are you located?:
The US
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
Bobby Clint (foundation), Bobby 'Biggie' Stiff (CI).
Civilian name:
Bobby Cliff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador, CI-B.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I've been an Internal Affairs ambassador for a little over a month and a half now with little time off, and I've gathered plenty of experience. Throughout my time on the server, I enjoy being an ambassador the most. I applied to be an ambassador so I could help ensure quality amongst the agents as well as help them learn. I hope to bring IA to a higher standard that ensures quality all across the board in a way that I couldn't as an ambassador.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I'm know most of the CoE, CoC, and legal codex practically inside out, and I don't hold any biases. If there's a blatant issue, I act swiftly, regardless of who it may be. I'm always open for corrections, suggestions, and criticism as well, whether it be an agent or an ambassador. I'm willing to teach those around me my skills, communicate, and pass on as much knowledge as I possibly. I have enough experience to know the strengths and shortcomings of the Internal Affairs department, and I'm willing to work on it.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
A director should train new ambassadors to pass along that information to the agents they train, as well as train the agents. It should be a shared responsibility between both the director and ambassadors to train and inform agents of any changes. A director should also communicate change, such as policies, as best as possible, and enforce them against foundation personnel including their own agents and ambassadors.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born and raised in ████████, Bobby Clint was a result of an interdepartmental relationship. Since young, Bobby Clint was taught foundational procedures, with knowledge of many of its inner workings. The ██████████ had reprimanded Bobby at the age of ██ for accessing ██████████████████████ regarding ███████. The ██████████ had offered Bobby rehabilitation through a foundational program called ██████████. Through the rehabilitation program, Bobby was to study law. The ██████████, satisfied with his rehabilitation, offered Bobby to continue his studies while providing a career in the Internal Affairs division. While first only conducting clerical work, Bobby worked his way through to the status of an ambassador through his years in the division. Bobby has received three █████████ to date and continues to study law.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022

+Support

Bobby is one of the best IA Ambassadors I know, he would certainly be suitable for this role.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
+Active and Mature
+ VERY good at his job

*Note that there is currently no position open right now, but goodluck still!​

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application On hold
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. At this time, we currently do not have a vacancy within the role you have applied for, however, we would like to keep your application here in case a future vacancy arises.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

- Generally nice when talking in game
- Not consistently active as IA Ambassador
- Heard mixed things about him throughout IA
- Just resumed his ambassador role
- Would like to see more professional conduct as Ambassador before promotion

- I think from the conversations we've had I think you're nice to chat with. However there are some red flags like when you got promoted to ambassador you were rude when I asked if you need help in your new role. Then told me that you have done it before and came at me with some negative attitude like I was wasting your time. I haven't interacted with you enough passed that point besides the occasional hello in passing. I would like to see you more active before submitting an app for this role.
Hey, so I would just like to respond on behalf of my friend bobby just to save him some time and not have any bias in his word. Starting off bobby has just returned to ambassador yes, but was ambassador for months before this and literally was off for around two weeks after further investigation where he was not found corrupt. He mainly is on ambassador or plays AOD and I consistently see him on the server. I also just think that if you have not interacted with him there is no point in putting a - support as you do not know him very well.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we have chosen another candidate to go with at this time.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.