Gnome#4454
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've been playing for around 5 months.
In what country are you located?:
The US.
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
Bobby Clint (Foundation), Bobby Stiff (CI)
Civilian name:
Bobby Cliff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- C.I. Gamma [Holding]
- Internal Affairs Ambassador [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I'm applying to be an Ethics Committee member. I was an Internal Affairs ambassador for about four months, most of the time I've been around. Since then, I've gained plenty of experience enforcing the law of the land. To be a committee member, ensuring proper conduct at the highest level, and updating site policy drives me to join the Ethics Committee.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
As an Internal Affairs ambassador, I've gained much experience within IA and when interacting with Ethics Committee members. I understand how the Ethics Committee functions, as I had to enforce the policies that came from it and Site Administration. I consider myself knowledgeable of the Foundation's policies and procedures and how it operates. Armed with that knowledge, I believe I can improve the overall quality of life at the Foundation.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The Ethics Committee is responsible for enforcing site policy and ensuring ethical practices. This includes supervision of departments such as Internal Affairs. The Ethics Committee is also responsible for updating the policies as needed, working closely with site administration to reflect the needs of the Foundation. Additionally, Ethics Committee members can authorize mass terminations, code blacks, nukes, and are entrusted with making decisions that fall in an ethical gray area.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee handles the Director of Internal Affairs, Director of Medicine, and Ethics Committee assistant applications. The applications are typically decided by vote.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bobby Clint was a result of an interdepartmental relationship. Since young, Bobby Clint was taught foundational procedures, with knowledge of many of its inner workings. The ██████████ had reprimanded Bobby at the age of ██ for accessing ██████████████████████ regarding ███████. The ██████████ had offered Bobby rehabilitation through a foundational program called ██████████. Through the rehabilitation program, Bobby was to study law. The ██████████, satisfied with his rehabilitation, offered Bobby to continue his studies while providing a career in the Internal Affairs division. While first only conducting clerical work, Bobby worked his way to the status of an ambassador through his years in the division. After his experience, however, he was approached by Ethics Committee Chairman ████████, who offered Bobby a more prestigious position within the foundation. Bobby has received five █████████ to date and continues to study law.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
-Support
No Cl4 Experience other then PREVIOUSLY holding a Jr. cl4
I see you preforming staff more then RP, not whats needed in EC atm in my opinion
Just like everyone else, I have responsibilities, such as my staff duties. Whatever time I wasn't dealing with an escalation or a sit, I'd be performing my CL4 duties, which I no longer have at the moment.

John Iceland

Donator
Just like everyone else, I have responsibilities, such as my staff duties. Whatever time I wasn't dealing with an escalation or a sit, I'd be performing my CL4 duties, which I no longer have at the moment.
Not saying its a bad thing you focus your staff responsibilities, as that's why your in that position, However I personally don't think someone in Role-Play Leadership should be handling both server and RP leadership as this will drag from their ability to do either or at a 100% standard, compared to someone that just focusses on one. In my eyes Server leadership should not be RP leadership and Vice Versa, Its my standpoint and its one some disagree, and others agree on.

Juju

May 1, 2022
+Huge Support I know Bobby Really good Person I know they wouldn't Abuse this I give Huge Support A good Choice.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Bobby Clint!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been unfortunately denied!

After Ethics Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply in Two weeks.​

• Angry
Reactions: TenTen
Status
Not open for further replies.