Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Before anyone says anything, yes I did just resign from my MRP staff rank. Network Leadership requested that I put in my 1 week's notice for MRP, and make a resignation appeal for SCP rather than the standard staff transfer.

Name: Bubba (The Marksman)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323

Previous Rank: Senior Admin

Date of resignation?: 29th of June

Why did you resign? I decided to leave SCP for a good bit as I got very burnt out of the server. very old MRP player, I wanted to start maining MRP again after the NWO vs UAN update came out. I ended up really enjoying it and decided to become staff and fully main the server.

Prior to this resignation, have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Yes, I resigned once from MRP moderator before SCP.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No I have not.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: During my time as MRP staff, I was always struggling to keep a good vtime and do my requirements as outside of gmod I have a job as well as other personal things to take care of. With MRP being a UK server my timezone is in a rough spot for me to be super active continuously. After playing SCP for the past week or two, I realized I really enjoy the server still. Not only is the RP and content still very enjoyable, but the server is active almost 24/7 and is in my time zone.

I have realized that instead of struggling as an MRP staff member trying to be active in both my regiments, as well as staff trying to work around my work schedule, I could come back to SCP where I don't have to worry about the server dying off before I get home. I have all the time I can get to help with whatever is needed on SCP-USA. Even if I work mornings or nights, or even all day long, I can still get on at any time and be able to get my requirements done. (I literally got home one night at like 1 am and there were still 50 people on).

I have always had a place in my heart for SCP. The amount of work and time I put into this server back when it was being launched was always fun. Seeing where the server is now makes me happy to see how successful the server ended up getting. I never expected the server to reach rank 1 on game tracker. From playing and looking on the forums, there have been many things I've seen that can use some massive improvement. I hope that with my past experience as Senior Admin for this server, you guys allow me to return to the staff team to assist in any ongoing and upcoming projects for the SL team.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+SUPPORT BRING MY MAN BACK ASAP OR I HACK THE NUKE AGAIN !!!!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+SUPPORT

Bub, you were a good lad in the MRP staff team. Your help in the Platform team was great and you knew what needed to be done. I hope that you are able to assist and transform the SCP platform team in the coming weeks. With you applying for the US server, you should be able to accommodate your assignments set by SL better due to it being a better time zone for you.

I hope you do well, good luck with the SCP staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.