Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Combat Medic
Consultant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am a good candidate for OSA because of my experience in leadership roles and now (junior) cl4, seriousness within RP, ability to maintain a cool and calm demeanor during stressful situations, my adaptability to all situations I find myself handling, deep understand of SCP lore, site functions, etc., wanting to expand my knowledge of those aforementioned topics, and my generally good activity. During my time as a Consultant and other jobs throughout the foundation, I have noticed the necessity of Assistants and the impact their presence can have. With that being said, I see mostly Ethics Assistants on during some hours and believe with my experience, ability to learn, and activity, I can bring more of that same impact and RP to a wider audience with OSA. Of course, I am always looking to assist in any way that I can, my time in medical has made sure of my commitment to assist others, while my time as a Consultant has advanced my administrative abilities and knowledge.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
I'll try to list them from most to least RP relevance
Assist O5 in any possible way, usually by following delegated orders under their authority.
Be the public face for the Council such as watching and listening at all times.
They are to maintain the CoC and ensure others follow its rules with the assistance of A-1.
Help maintain Floor 3 either through security or administration.
Approve certain tests.
Authorize AA and KOS past airlock.
Assist combatives with orders and non-combatives with guidance during code black.
When necessary, be a judge in the Court of Low Affairs.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Pushes up glasses
"Let's see, has to be a pattern or discrepancy here somewhere. There it is. A small yet detectable amount of Duloxetine and Yekonol Y-33 has been stolen. Used in making Potent Duloxetine. Just a matter of waiting and watching to find who has been taking it from our stash without permission."

"Very impressive, Consultant."

Turns quickly
"HELL! How long have you been standing there?!"

A shadowy figure emerges from the shadow in the corner
"That's something you are not yet entitled to know. All you need to know is we have been very interested in your work for awhile."

Nervously
"I'm happy to hear it. I take a lot of pride in what I do. It's the small details that go too unnoticed."

"In our line of work, being detailed oriented is vital. However, in the world of the anomalous, it's easy to fall victim to the bigger picture."

"I could imagine. In any case, how may I assist you today?"

Smiling
"You see, my benefactors require someone of your skillset. For the very thing you just offered, your assistance."

"I see, and who may it be that would require my assistance?"

"Due to need for one with a mind for logistics, Site Inspection has need of you. Not to mention your...colorful past provides a unique prospective that we may require."

"Site Inspection?? What could they want with me? Sorry, I just do not understand. Are you sure this is what they want?"

Slightly annoyed
"It's not my place to question them. You would be smart to do the same and understand that you don't have much of a choice in the matter."

"Is there anything I need to prepare for?"

"Grab only what's necessary, your Directors have already been made aware. There will be a briefing for your new position soon. Save your questions for then."
Leaves swiftly

Wipes sweat off of forehead

"I never anticipated this. Don't have a choice?......Well a chance for learning must never be squandered."
Pushes up glasses and whispers
"Progress at any cost."

budderdousgames

Jun 19, 2024

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
Good player in the community and good roleplayer, seen him a fair chunk in medical and does their job well :)

Apr 20, 2023
To: gambinod@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Approved |

Greetings Don,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Inspector Assistant has been accepted and is pending privilege transfer. You will be contacted on site to have your access clearance updated.

We welcome you, Assistant.
Rv9n17x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.