[US] Callows'/ Baldwin V's Intelligence Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesTheMan

Oct 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53767623
Discord name:Eggy-Selch#9163
For how long have you played on CG SCP:332.7
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Hades/Callows/Baldwin V/
Civilian name: Dean Martin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 PVT (Former), Intel Operative/Agent (Former), Intel Ambassador (Current), A1 SGT (Current).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Fail rp (Dec, 10th).
-
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence? I am applying for the director of intelligence, because I Deeply enjoy playing intel, and helping others find their path in this branch as it is one of the great support departments for the foundation, that aide in intel retrieval, spy work/espionage, and subtorfuge involving infiltrating enemy/goi compounds/bases to gather information or carry out potential rescues. With the right leadership and guidance, I would like to aide in bringing life and greatness to the department I started to flourish in.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?: I believe the qualities that make my suitable for Director of Intelligence, would be wisdom, good insight into other peoples perspectives to gain proper knowledge on how they think/feel/react to certain situations that need to be approached if someone's having issues, needs to be reprimanded or simply coached further if they aren't grasping something that they need to learn. As well as the quality of knowing I'm not perfect and that learning from your mistakes no matter where you are is a trait that is useful to have at any given time, Including the corrections and valuable lessons I've learned during my great time I've learned in Intel, Including as Intel Ambassador that I Currently serve as even today.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?: The Responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence is to primarily oversee the Department of Intelligence, as well as to ensure that everything is running smoothly. Other duties the Director of Intelligence would carry out is, To keep documents up to date, ensure issues with the department are settled in a quick, timely and fair way. As well as ensuring Site Command/Ethics/05 Are kept up to date on any and all affairs that should be brought up to their attention and keeping them in the loop as well.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Baldwin of Montferrat Also known on site-|| as Baldwin V, was born on December 1177, although officially debated, born in ████, ████████. Although he was only the Nephew of famed Baldwin IV of Jerusalem, he was made co-King alongside his uncle to bypass Guy of lusignan from obtaining kingship of Jerusalem as he knew he would succumb to leprosy. Although it was thought that Baldwin V, died in August 1186, Jerusalem, it was actually of Baldwin's volition to escape the dangerous landscape and politics of being king, to find a way to instead live forever and gain knowledge. Although he found out through whispers that there was a spring that could provide such, 60km away from Astrakhan, ████████. His Pursuit for Knowledge gain was bypassed by his gain of a disease as well, somehow contradicting scp-00█'s properties, he thought as he went on, to be anomalous or mystic in nature as it indeed took on the properties of leprosy but persisted after the consumption of the spring, keeping it at least from progressing. Flash forward many centuries later, he finds himself by happenstance in the employ after enjoying solitude and peace of the company known as the SCP Foundation, finding he wished to once again fight the good fight, but was unable to due to not being able to gain any sort of legal credentials.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1675126508262.png
From the desk of ██████-██

Greetings Ambassador Callows

I am sorry to have to inform you that on the decision of the ████████ ███████ we have decided you were not the best fit for Director of our intelligence department. Now this does not mean that the opportunity is locked away from you as you are highly encouraged to reapply for it in two weeks time.

With great dreams
███ ███████

Status
Not open for further replies.