Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Camden3112

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 8h

In what country are you located?:USA

Time zone: Pacific Standard (PST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 SPC Camden

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Theodore Williams

Civilian name:N/A

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:235626305

Do you have a mic?:Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, One World war 2 RP, One Military RP, 1 SCP RP, and a couple star wars RPs

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, a couple mafia RPs and WWII RPs

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-4 or more

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I would like to become a moderator so I can help around the community and make the server more enjoyable for everyone. Even though I haven't played for that long I have enjoyed the server a lot, I have met members of the staff team and they were really nice and helpful however I have also met a lot of people who break the rules and ruin the fun for people. I want to become a staff member so I can help deal with the minges and keep the server fun for those who try to take it serious. I also want to join the staff team so I can spend more time with members of the community, meet new people, and possibly even some friends.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I plan to help by dealing with rule breakers and help those who are new to the server. I will almost always be on during the day ensuring people are following the rules and new players are able to enjoy their time and receive help instead of just being ignored and left with no clue how to do anything. Some special things I can offer probably would be my activity, maturity, experience and professionalism. I am able to keep my cool during sits and even if someone is being disrespectful I can hold in emotions and not take it out on them. Another thing I can offer is my knowledge of the rules, I have taken the time to read over every single rule at least twice to help myself memorize them.

Edit: Time

Last edited:

Damon "Gypsy" M.

May 26, 2022
+ Support

+ Well written application
+ Clean record
+ Previous experience
+ Polite and decent interactions so far

- Low V Time

You missed the question of USA vs UK but it is in the title apart from that a well written and thought out application. Personally I would like to see a little color. Good Luck !

Jack "Phantom" Taka

Jun 28, 2022
+Support

+Good App
+Friendly
+No Records of Warns/Bans
+Good Experience

-Low Time
-Missed a Question (USA or UK)

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
-Support
- Low VTime
- Incomplete Application

- No civilian/CI experience
+/- No interactions
I like the fact that you have past experience, but I think you should get yourself accustomed to our server more before applying. I also need to interact with you more. I'm sure to change my view once I meet and work with you

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Neutral Leaning towards -Support
+/- No interactions
+/- No CI/Civ characters

-Just over the required Time

LazyassedMagician

Jun 4, 2022
-Support
- Low VTime
- Incomplete Application

- No civilian/CI experience
+/- No interactions
I like the fact that you have past experience, but I think you should get yourself accustomed to our server more before applying. I also need to interact with you more. I'm sure to change my view once I meet and work with you

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
+ Support

+ Well written application
+ Clean record
+ Previous experience
+ Polite and decent interactions so far

- Low V Time

You missed the question of USA vs UK but it is in the title apart from that a well written and thought out application. Personally I would like to see a little color. Good Luck !

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Camden,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.