[US] "Casper"s SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48627030

Discord name: MTF A-1 SGT "Casper" (Cartoonjunkies)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since October of 2022

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):
"Casper" (Foundation), Sebastian Fuklaw (CI)

Civilian name: Robert Watts

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Previously MTF E-11 CSG, A-1 CSG originally now an A-1 SGT since I returned to playing the server, CI-A for about a month
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warn for RDM, it was a while ago so I don't remember the entire situation. I do however remember that it stemmed from confusion over non-combatants being able to kill class D attempting to resist/escape. I don't normally play non-combative roles, so that contributed to the confusion.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm a long time player with a lot of experience both playing as SCPs and containing them. I'm very experienced when it comes to the ruleset surrounding SCPs, and experienced with interacting with and as SCPs during RP scenarios.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When 096 is in it's docile state, it normally sits and remains stationary unless breached. 096 when in it's containment chamber is known to pace along the walls. If 096 is docile but breached, it generally just passively roams around.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 must attempt to kill whoever has seen it's face. The only case where 096 could beeline to D block is if there was someone who had seen his face in D-Block. 096 should only attempt to go to people who have seen his face, preferably by the shortest route possible. If no one in D block had seen 096s face, then 096 has no reason to go there. Beelining there regardless of targets is just failRP.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

The first step realistically should be to destroy the 096 picture that caused the breach.

After that, 096 should be bucketed as soon as possible. While this isn't technically /required/ to recontain 096 if you're careful with scrambles, it should be done since often times people will just happen to see him due to either negligence or mistake.

As soon as 096 has killed all individuals who have seen his face, he will calm down, and sit down on the floor. At this point, 096 can be beamed and cuffed.

After he is cuffed, 096 should be returned to his containment chamber as soon as possible to be recontained.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Casper!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.