Status
Not open for further replies.

Ectorith

Aug 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ectorith
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 86
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern Standard Timezone
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Clank "Nighthound-02" King
Chaos name (include your rank): Bingo
Civilian name: Kileb
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:577938921
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have tons of experience as a staff member in many communities. I previously have been an administrator on many different Star Wars RP servers. I also have experience on DarkRP servers where you will find an extreme amount of people who RDM among other things. I am very experienced in this line of work and am prepared to do anything that is needed.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have a lot of experience in serious roleplay. While I do prefer a serious roleplay, I would say I'm a very relaxed dude. I've played a lot of serious Military RP's in my past so I am aware there is a time and place. I am always prepared to be serious when needed and when wanted. Overall I have experience in most versions of RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-10 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator on your server because even though I have only played on it for a short time, I think it is amazing. The community is great, the staff is great, and I've been having an enjoyable time playing on this server. Also, I want to become a moderator because I want to be a more significant part of this community and help out those who need my assistance as I did when I first started.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am a better choice over other applicants for many reasons. I am active, and I veteraned, and I bring my great personality. Even after all of that, I believe the most important thing I bring is my ability to reach people. I am able to sit and talk to someone and absorb all the information they are saying. I am great at listening to the community and telling them what they want. Overall, whether I pass or not, I believe I would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022
+ Support +
+ No previous staffing Experience
+ Overall Great Application
+ No warnings

+/- Total playtime

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Neutral leading to +Support
Good playtime
Previous staff experience

No interaction
Decent application

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Ectorith ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.