Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrustsou

Sep 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):cyrustsou2
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):284hours
In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):O-1 Pvt "PHANTOM"
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name:Mave
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:707778649
Discord ID (name#0000):Cyrustsou#1972
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-cyrustsous-application.7293/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 rdm warning and 1 mrdm ban( 2 rdm warning for killing Intel agent as a surface gun dealer, didnt know the rules of surface job since i just started exploring surface job when that happened. Mrdm ban for using AA to celebrate the passing of 2 officers in RRT tryout and accidently killed someone outside of the killhouse, I was under the impression of that killhuse is out of character; i was told by a senior mod that killhouse is still in character after i was reported for mrdm. I have now realize that what i have done is unacceptable and reflected on my actions)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, but i am willing to learn all the knoweldge i have to know as a staff member
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-No, but i have been playing this game for a certain ammount of time that i believe i have experience with serious roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2-3 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator on the server since this server is one of the biggest rp server on gmod and there is always someone on the server causing hella trouble and getting away with it due to the absence of moderator online, it is also a very good opportunity for me to gain some experience as a moderator on a very large community and it would be an honour to work on one of the biggest server on gmod
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help the staff team as i am very active on the server so i can handle as many sits as I can and handle it with fair judgement and follow rules at all time. I have also been trying to learn some basic knowledge about being a mod since my last application. I won't say that i am special over the other applicants but i personally think i am capable of learning quickly and apply the knowledge i have learned in situations quickly. I alos follow orders when told to and will not argue with my higher ups

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Neutral

+Active
+Good Playtime
+Good application

+/- Previous warns
+/- Mixed Interactions

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi cyrustsou,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

due to your troubled past and recent events, I do not believe you are a fit for the staff team

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.