EST-3
Character name(s):
"David"
Civilian name:
Lee Ching
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I currently have a functioning microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador, Chaos Insurgency Alpha, and SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, I have a total of two warnings in my playtime. One as a D-class for shooting another D-class in the crossfire, And another for a similar reason.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am excited about the chance to grow this department, and I have so many ideas to could propel the department forward. The chance to work alongside Harold is an amazing opportunity, and I'm genuinely thrilled about the prospect of making these ideas a reality together. With our combined efforts, I have no doubt that we can do amazing things.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I believe I am suited for this position due to my experience and dedication. I have been a member of internal affairs since I started playing on this server. As an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I have learned a lot about this department. I am committed to the future of this department. I am currently in charge of coordinating all investigations within IA which have helped grow my leadership skills and coordinating large team efforts among agents. I genuinely care about the success of Internal Affairs and can't wait to take on more responsibilities. I am confident I can help lead the department effectively in the position of director.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The role of the director encompasses all the regular responsibilities of a Cl4 personnel, in addition to the task of overseeing the department's day-to-day operations. One of their primary duties is handling the recruitment of new ambassadors, ensuring that the department continues to grow with dedicated individuals. Furthermore, the Director serves as the face of Internal Affairs, representing the department in interactions with other departments within the foundation. Building and maintaining positive relations with these other departments is essential. They also have the power to initiate a tribunal when necessary. This means they have the responsibility to investigate any serious breaches or misconduct within the department and take appropriate actions to address the issues and maintain the integrity of the department . The Director is solely accountable for all aspects of the department. This includes the authority to implement changes and improvements as they see fit.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Origins into IA:

In the neighborhoods outside of Chicago, a boy named David Larkin was born. Despite the challenges of growing up in such a place, David had a reputation as a street-smart troublemaker. Raised by a hardworking single mother who struggled to make ends meet, he quickly learned the value of determination and hard work. Beneath his tough exterior, there was a sense of justice and a yearning for something greater. As fate would have it, David's journey led him to the SCP Foundation. Seeing an opportunity to contribute to something greater than himself, he joined as a low-level GENSEC security cadet. Throughout his time at the Foundation, David's unwavering dedication and a keen eye for detail caught the attention of the Internal Affairs division. They saw potential in him as an Internal Affairs Agent, someone who could uphold the legal codex and maintain the integrity of the organization. Undergoing training, David honed his skills as an investigator, delving deep into the shadows to uncover misconduct and breaches in protocol. With each investigation, he proved himself to be a natural at cutting through deception and getting to the truth, earning the nickname "Buzzsaw."
Life as an Ambassador:
As David "Buzzsaw" Larkin embraced his role as the Internal Affairs Ambassador within the SCP Foundation, he understood that his responsibilities extended beyond investigations. In addition to his duties as an investigator, He was also tasked with training new agents and ensuring that all agents were adhering to the protocols and guidelines set forth by the Foundation. As a trainer, David took great pride in passing on his knowledge to new agents. He believed that providing them with the right tools and guidance was essential in preparing them for the challenges they would face within the foundation. With his background and first-hand experiences, he could relate to the struggles they might encounter and offer advice that went beyond the textbooks. Over time, David's leadership skills earned him recognition from the higher-ups. He was promoted to the position of Senior Ambassador with a specialized focus on coordinating investigations. In this role, he became the figurehead that connected various investigative teams. With the passing of Walter Unrich the position of director became available and he jumped on the chance to help grow the department he dedicated so much of his life to.

Last edited:

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
+Support
David has consistently been an extremely high-performing Ambassador, despite being somewhat new I believe that with Harold helping he would have no trouble learning, my personal pick for Director.

- Ambassador Mason Snowson

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
I would like to pull my application, I feel like I don't have enough experience yet. I would say the best candidate for this position would be vad.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, David!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of DoIA!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.