DoomGuy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Discord name: otc209
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since 2022.
In what country are you located?: US | California
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): F: "Slayer" Gard CI: "Cannon"
Civilian name: Tyler Gard
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
CI-G [BR]
Nu-7 CSG [CSTS]
SCP-096
SCP-22415
All Soft Whitelists
Held:
Site Advisor (DEA/E-11)
Overseer assistant
DEA Agency Manager
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me a great candidate for Overseer assistant is the previous experience I held, I held Overseer assistant for around 3 months, 2 of those months were holding OSA alongside Site advisor. Excluding previous experience, I have a high knowledge of document writing and with talking with other people, I try to make most things roleplay and make it enjoyable for all parties involved, I've complete many different types of orders across many different departments with efficiency. I also have the professionalism that is required to hold this role when it calls for it.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Completing Orders for 05 and assisting in A-1 in orders/tasks
Giving AA Auth when necessary
Authorizing KOS past Airlock with necessary
making sure people are following the CoC
Being the eyes and ears for 05 when necessary
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I say this almost every application. I suck at lore...

Recommendation letters comes from the Pneumatic tubes to floor 3 offices, a man in a black suit comes over and picks it up, walking back to his desk and starts opening them.
He opens a letter Marked "Gard's Recommendation":

"Dear Inspector,

I hope this letter came to you in good health, I have a candidate that can be beneficial for your work and endeavors. His real name is Tyler Gard, foundation code name, "Slayer". He's has classifications in writing documents as well as interrogation. His current job within the foundation is Nu-7 CSG, though can work alongside his current job. He also has prior experience in the field, both in and out of the foundation. He was a cop before the foundation, Joined into DEA, became a manager then gave up his position for Nu-7. He has skills to say the least, If you're looking for an assistant with his classifications and his ability, you can grab him for yourself.

-████████"

The suited man puts the letter to the side and reads the other 4 letters. As he finishes the last 4 letters he shreds 3 of them keeping 2 of the letters and walks over to the pinboard, pinning the 2 remaining letters. One of the pinned letters is "Gard's recommendation"

The suited man calls over the radio: "I need 2 people one of them ████████, the other "Slayer" Gard"

Last edited: