What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
RRT and internal affairs ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying to become a Director of Internal Affairs for multiple reasons. One such reason being that with the departing of both Caboose and apple I will be able to continue the great work they have been doing at restoring IA to a prominent force within the foundation. Another reason I am applying is that with my trace record from my past as an ambassador I show that I exhibit the leadership qualities needed to lead IA into the future. The last reason I am applying is I believe that I exhibit a strong understanding of how IA should be run and am able to keep it on the track it needs for the future

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-There are many qualities and characteristics that I believe I have that make me a person suitable for Director Of Internal Affairs. Some of the most important include:

Strong communication skills: I am able to clearly and effectively communicate my vision, goals, and expectations to agents.

Vision and strategic thinking: I have a clear understanding of the direction I want to take with IA and have the ability to create and execute a plan to achieve my goals.

Emotional intelligence: I have the ability to understand and manage my own emotions, as well as the emotions of others.

Decisiveness: I have the ability to make decisions quickly and confidently.

Flexibility and adaptability: I am able to adapt to changing circumstances and be open to new ideas and perspectives.

Empathy: I have the ability to understand and relate to the feelings and experiences of others.

Integrity and ethics: I believe I am honest, trustworthy and have strong moral principles.

Confidence and self-awareness: I have a strong sense of self-awareness and am confident in my own abilities.

Inspiring and motivating: I am able to inspire and motivate IA to work towards a common goal.

Strong work ethic: I believe a leader should lead by example, work hard and be dedicated to their team and organization which I believe I exhibit.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
There are many responsibilities of IA Director. Some of these responsibilities are keeping order within IA so the foundation can run smoothly, Setting up meetings to inform ambassadors and agents, Directing ambassadors on proper procedures, and making sure agents are being trained properly. Lastly deciding the upcoming ambassadors to lead the department in the future

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in the small town of [Redacted] Doug was soon taken in as a test subject in an experiment Code named project “Super soldier ” This project was led by [Redacted] and [Redacted] who were known in the science community as the twin devils for the cruel experiments they would perform. The objective was the make the perfect soldier who was extremely strong as well as demonstrating strong leadership skills. At the Age of 10, he was transferred into a foster family with his memory being sealed away from the experiments. When he turned 18 he later enrolled in the US army where he was watched by [Redacted] and [Redacted] to see the results of their experiments. During his 20 years in the military, Doug had the opportunity to serve in a variety of roles and locations. As a rifleman, he was trained in the use of various weapons and tactics and was responsible for protecting his unit and carrying out the mission. As a squad leader, he was responsible for leading a small team of soldiers and making sure that they were trained and prepared for any situation. He also served as a training instructor, where he was responsible for teaching new recruits and helping them to develop the skills and knowledge they needed to succeed in the military. Doug's military career took him to various locations around the world, including deployments to [Redacted] and [Redacted]. He was able to see and experience different cultures and ways of life and learned to adapt to new and challenging environments. He was also able to work with people from different backgrounds and nationalities, and learned the value of teamwork and cooperation. One of the highlights of Doug's military career was the opportunity to attend the prestigious Ranger School, where he received intensive training in leadership, small unit tactics, and survival skills. This training helped him to become a more effective leader and better able to handle difficult situations. He also earned several awards and decorations for his service, including the Bronze Star and the Purple Heart, which recognized his bravery and sacrifice in the line of duty. After retirement, he was scouted by the [Redacted] to join the SCP foundation. He accepted the offer and joined the internal affairs department. Well as a member of the internal affairs department after undergoing routine tests, Doug's memories and unsealed, and his past of being experimented on returns to him. Well, he could report it he does not as he believes that if he does he will be terminated. In this role, Doug uses his military experience and skills to investigate and address issues related to the conduct of the organization's employees, ensuring that the Foundation operates in an ethical and professional manner. Despite the challenges he has faced throughout his career, Doug remains dedicated to his work.​

Last edited:

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Support

Not much personal interaction, but I have only heard good things about him from Apple and the other members of IA. No complaints from me! Good luck!

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Noticed, In regards to your Application.

Thank you for taking the time to Apply for the position of IA Director, the committee has reviewed and determined that you would be a great asset for the Department, and due to the Unanimous support of the Committee, all voting in the Yay category. We look forward to working with you at your new post.

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Application Accepted

Signed, Espeon Vastila​

Status
Not open for further replies.