[US] Executive researcher application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:565020963
Discord name: markoloko1223#2043
For how long have you played on CG SCP: My total time on the server is: 3d 5h 18m
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Michael Haworth
Civilian name: never was a civilian before
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?:
yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
this is my first application so i wasnt any of these
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
no but if job bans count then i got banned twice because i was tired and did some pretty dumb stuff
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Since I became my journey as a researcher, my goal was to be the highest rank i could possibly be
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
Even tho im young doesn't mean Im stupid and inresponsable. I can make pretty difficult decisions and I can be as serious as possible
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
Don't know how to check that so not sure. Excellent document needs essential things like: notes, participants count, death count, purpose of testing etc.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Be as responsible as possible and take everything seriously. Manage lower rank researchers and warn them when needed.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
i cant think of anything, sorry

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hello Mr. Haworth, your application has been denied due to missing sections, grammar issues, and general misunderstanding of the executive position. Please feel free to reapply at a later date.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.