(US) Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeWashington

Nov 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:417571943
Discord name: quander
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Approximately 6 days in total.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mike Washington
Civilian name: Mike Wash
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, 24/7
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have been approved for Intel and Internal Affairs Agent.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, my record is clean and I intend to keep it that way.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I feel as if my job as a Sr. Researcher has become too repetitive and easy for me, I wish to move on to bigger and better things and to assist other people. My make reason for wanting to become an Executive Researcher is so that I can assist people with documents, to ensure we have a well educated research team.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am incredibly professional and have a good reputation. I don't act out. I have 6-10 hours everyday that I could use to dedicate my time to being an Executive Researcher. I put in really hard work, and I have a lot of patience when it comes to helping people out.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have at least 2 on record. The thing that makes a document excellent is the visible representation of the hard work that's put into it. I'm able to read the document and tell the Researcher put a lot of time and effort into the document. The document must also be formatted professionally and clean-like. Good grammar is a must, and an extensive vocabulary too.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: As an executive researcher, I will be looking over my researcher as a manager does. I will make sure they're staying on track and not wasting time. I will grade documents and give important criticism/feedback. I will write my own documents and perform my own studies, as well as approve other studies and discuss things with my higher-ups.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Growing up, Mike Washington went to private school where he was relentlessly bullied for his name. He was forge as a young man, with his maturity high and his intelligence higher. Because of his mental abuse, he quickly became, "Emotionally Invincible". Showing no emotions towards insults. He graduated highschool with a 4.0 GPA, being valedictorian, and graduated college with a masters in Psychology. After his college days, Mike wanted to move on to bigger and better things, he was sick of having to work in a lab and do the same things over and over again, until one day he got a note from a friend. The note told Mike that if he wanted to work for the best foundation in the world, call this number. Mike quickly called the number, called a reservation, and got picked up. Upon being picked up, Mike was Class-A's with Anesthetics, putting him directly to sleep. Mike woke back up at the SCP foundation, where he was given nothing but context clues to help him figure out what happened. Mike quickly adapted to the facility, starting as a Jr and quickly making his way up to a Sr, while building a good reputation around the facility.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022

From the Research Directorate of Site-56
iTC20CCXNVGKIB4b7sE9PxljYIOY1Jiet2aHZ-QhfmWks8dbHQKfTu5HvEXa-yxTp1ibRQWfxYTIyNHtLg7grcZIZsfHXK0SMqxG5kolI0plYbcew5TnfK0w2-EeoOFkCRoPDj-6UPT_8vouZ__upODDWSDEpvu1nNtciQlTDSNKuigZp-0j46bNuylDSQ

Hello, Mike Washington!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

Due to our roster being full at this time.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Reactions: MikeWashington
Status
Not open for further replies.