[US] Filip McSpazz's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457107949

Discord name: Filip McSpazz

For how long have you played on MRP: Ever since US Opened day 1, I have a BUSTED amount of play time according to V Time I have 1week 1 day

In what country are you located?: USA!

Time zone: CST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Flip PVT

NWO name (regiment and rank): Filip McSpazz LT SWB

Civilian name: N/A

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes First 1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warn For RDM (Goofy around), 1 Warn for Toxcicity (Staff got offended for someone that I was bantering with)
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-I would say I have good experience as a High Rank on MRP, as I got SSGT which I guess counts as a CO position for around basically 2 months ago now and from then have been growing and working with SWB. Not only that but being a regiement that is super important to wars I along side, Alpa , and Squid have been leading it. Alpa little bit of a fucked timezone and Squid has LOAs here and there but they both have helped me lead in major ways.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I think I am the best candidate for NWO HC because of alot of reasons, 1 main reason is I am super active and care for the MRP no matter how dead or alive it is I love MRP and I want to help lead the amazing NWO(USSR) to victory and glory. Not only this but across all of GMOD I have been HC on CWRP, IRP, and even DarkRP as a Superadmin. I have years of exerpeince in leading and playing GMOD and I think id be a great fit for NWO SC. (ONE thing im not to good at still though is applications but I love doing interview so please HMU)
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-LT SWB, NATO PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
STRENGTHS
-Work Ethic
-Activity
-Understanding of the game
-Good at MRP
-Leader
-Positive
-Friendly
WEAKNESS
-Perfectionist
-Sometimes toxic

• Haha
Reactions: Kvalax

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
- Support

+ Good at wars
- Extremely toxic
- Could use more experience
- SWB isn't in the best state right now

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
- Support

+ Good at wars
- Extremely toxic
- Could use more experience
- SWB isn't in the best state right now
Ill give a small reply to this
-Yes I like Wars
-To the eyes of the beholder
-Experience on MRP right cause overall I have alot but holding time on me is kinda tough especially when I have been playing the server since day 1 so I dunno how I can get more
-The whole server isnt in the best state SWB is ok

• Haha

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Bad attitude, not at all mature from my interactions and dealing with you. You would not be a good fit for SC in my opinion.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

-Very toxic
-Poor Attitude

-Abrasive commenting

Hello Filip,

As an ex NWO SC, it is expected for individuals to express the calm, collected and mature tones around the community since this represents the top leadership of the side you are playing on. I have experience with your abrasive, often disgusting behaviors and observed how you choose certain ways to degrade, bring down or generally have poor sentiment to fellow players in the community. I cannot, in my certainty, provide a positive trait since you have still got a long way to go. In addition, replying to verdicts with patronizing remarks for makes your situation worse and that's more concerning of your attitude from which you would represent in SC.

Based on above, I will not be offering you my support.

Regards,

-Dmitri

Last edited:

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

-Quite Unprofessional (Toxicity and Attitude being taken into account here)
-Lack of Experience (Highest is LT on SWB)

- (Although yes, my activity is bad, I have never seen You lead any wars, nor anything) - This is not accounted for on the -Support verdict from me.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
-Support

-Quite Unprofessional (Toxicity and Attitude being taken into account here)
-Lack of Experience (Highest is LT on SWB)

- (Although yes, my activity is bad, I have never seen You lead any wars, nor anything) - This is not accounted for on the -Support verdict from me.
So if I’m understanding this correctly you -supported me for lack of experience when I have played the MRP since day and and their is no physical way I could have more experience like at all (UK doesn’t count). And toxicity and attitude however I only have 1 warn for that. Also how would it make sense if I’m a LT that literally leads a regiment that I’m not fit for a leadership position when I’m literally in one as of right now

• Haha

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
-Support

-Very toxic
-Poor Attitude

-Abrasive commenting

Hello Filip,

As an ex NWO SC, it is expected for individuals to express the calm, collected and mature tones around the community since this represents the top leadership of the side you are playing on. I have experience with your abrasive, often disgusting behaviors and observed how you choose certain ways to degrade, bring down or generally have poor sentiment to fellow players in the community. I cannot, in my certainty, provide a positive trait since you have still got a long way to go. In addition, replying to verdicts with patronizing remarks for makes your situation worse and that's more concerning of your attitude from which you would represent in SC.

Based on above, I will not be offering you my support.

Regards,

-Dmitri
Wont put to long of a reply but I’ll put it simply, I’m 18 I can make my own choices on how I talk and act as a person and the way t do things I feel is normal just because it isn’t in the norm for you doesn’t mean it’s “toxic”

• Haha

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Wont put to long of a reply but I’ll put it simply, I’m 18 I can make my own choices on how I talk and act as a person and the way t do things I feel is normal just because it isn’t in the norm for you doesn’t mean it’s “toxic”
Hi,

I wish to reiterate myself; this has nothing to do with your age or your "right" to make or break your conversations; this is about your conduct towards other community members, which I have seen has broken down for numerous folks. I am concerned about how you have chosen to reply to this verdict with an attempt to normalise your interactions which are seen by many and for whom have been dealt with numerously by several staff. Feeling and reality are two separate things, and for whom you demonstrated that you are not kind, not open-minded, and not open to critique. This is not an attack on your character or upbringing but a reflection of your current demeanour, which has raised flags for several staff members across MRP and SCP-RP. Attacking others' looks, being abrasive, or burning bridges is not the definition of any norm but something that must be accounted for accordingly.

Regards,

-Dmitri

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Hi,

I wish to reiterate myself; this has nothing to do with your age or your "right" to make or break your conversations; this is about your conduct towards other community members, which I have seen has broken down for numerous folks. I am concerned about how you have chosen to reply to this verdict with an attempt to normalise your interactions which are seen by many and for whom have been dealt with numerously by several staff. Feeling and reality are two separate things, and for whom you demonstrated that you are not kind, not open-minded, and not open to critique. This is not an attack on your character or upbringing but a reflection of your current demeanour, which has raised flags for several staff members across MRP and SCP-RP. Attacking others' looks, being abrasive, or burning bridges is not the definition of any norm but something that must be accounted for accordingly.

Regards,

-Dmitri
You made a whole paragraph for something that coulda been said in 2 sentences. In all my only reply to this would still be the same thing I’m an adult and the way I talk to people is how I chose to talk to them and you norm civil networks will make me change the way I am in real life for gmod. If someone gets mad they got yelled at by me or something I said then that’s there fault for getting offended

• Haha

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
You made a whole paragraph for something that coulda been said in 2 sentences. In all my only reply to this would still be the same thing I’m an adult and the way I talk to people is how I chose to talk to them and you norm civil networks will make me change the way I am in real life for gmod. If someone gets mad they got yelled at by me or something I said then that’s there fault for getting offended
Hi,
As said before, having an abrasive attitude with no endearment to how your actions affect others is a very concerning sign and places you unfit to hold a leadership position. A leader is ready to take accountability and be open to critique, not someone who may have a harsh, patronising, toxic or otherwise unwelcoming attitude. Please rethink yourself in that manner as this is not one person "being offended" but most people having the same, similar or otherwise secondary interactions with yourself. Mocking someone's appearance in retaliation or other grotesque targeted words is not the norm and is not tolerated in this community.
Regards,

-Dmitri

TenTen

Apr 17, 2022
-support
Very negative for no reason from what I seen you like to argue a lot and don't like to take responsibility at all my guy

Richard

Apr 1, 2022
-Support
From everything I've seen above and even from my own experiences with you I feel this -support is deserving, from the toxicity to the rule breaking, you are no where near fit to be High Command.

Kind regards,

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.