Not open for further replies.

Fungoos

Feb 9, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

How many hours of playtime do you have?: 140

In what country are you located?: America

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name: Fungoos

Chaos name (include your rank): Fungaas (beta)

Civilian name: Fungees

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423691783

Discord ID: sumsirrot

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First one

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for fail RP back in April

-Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No

-Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I was in a military RP's on Roblox a few years ago, most of them died out

-How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 to 3 hours typically

-Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: When I first joined in the server back in late February 2023. I loved it, It was one of the few places I enjoyed socializing with new people and making new friends. I got to CL3 roles and never could see a CL4 job that I wanted to try, so I would rather do a job that actively helps the server. I also really want to get experience on being a mod

-What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?: I am up at the odd hours (midnight-4am) so I can be active when most aren't.

Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a few reasons firstly, I am a quick learner and have a want to learn and do well in the position. Secondly I have a very friendly person and I wont treat people like a number when I have to help them with there problems. Thirdly, I have been on this server for awhile but I did stop playing for a few months. lastly I have security guard experience in real life which involve conversing with irritated and annoyed people and keep professionalism in any scenario.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @Fungoos ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at /WG/LexDash#9191.​

Status
Not open for further replies.