Discord name: Bany#9180
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 15h
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Gage "Fox"
Civilian name: Manuel
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 LT for about 1 month; Security captain for about 2 weeks

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not that I currently remember

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because I know all the responsibilities of Overseers/Assistants in RP, I have also been on the server long enough that I can properly make good decisions about almost all Dpts. in the facility, I can because I have spent a good amount of time playing each Dpt. I am also a good candidate because I have quick thinking and can make decisions while in a pinch. One other reason I am a good candidate is because I have seen what Overseers do and I also know a good amount of how A-1 works as well.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of Overseer Assistants are to carry and/or enforce orders given by the Overseers, even on Site admin. Another one of the Overseer Assistants responsibility is to give orders to A-1 when there is no Overseers on to do so. They can also assist in making CL4 decisions.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Fox Cain is 40 years old. He loves his work here at the facility as E-11. To become an E-11 Fox had once been a police officer of the NYPD. He came into contact with an SCP one day, but the MTF Nu-7 unit who captured the SCP saw potential in him. So, they took him into training to become a cadet at Site-15. Fox was originally a Cadet at Site-15 and progressed the ranks by being an exceptional officer. He quick on his feet, had fast thinking, and was a well rounded man. He continued in the Gensec profession until he became A Security Captain. Once he became a captain he noticed the work of E-11.. He was interested. He made a request to become an E-11, it got accepted and he started his work as an agent, after he got trained he continued to happily work at Site-15. Until Site-15 had a Code Black. Most of his friends he made at the facility were KIA. But he made it out with his life and got transferred to Site-65, where he currently resides in and continues to work happily.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ███ assistant. This position leads the foundation's different departments and helps to ensure the ███ are running the departments to their greatest potential. Even with your previous work both inside of security and in E-11 we do not see it enough to overlook your reputation with others at this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.