[US] Gage's SC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): US

Steam ID:

Discord name: Bany#9180

For how long have you played on MRP: About 3-4 weeks (Played on UK awhile ago)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

NATO name (regiment and rank): MPC PVT John

NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR COL Gage

Civilian name: Gage

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Besides AOR COL, no
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I think that I am the best candidate for SC because of my experience in a leadership position, all though I may not have the most experience on MRP I still do think that other experiences are useful to becoming a good SC member. Another reason that I think I am the best candidate for SC is because I do not have many weaknesses but I do have some beneficial strengths. But even though I do not have the most experience as as CO on MRP I believe that I can shape up and learn quickly.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: AOR COL, MPC PVT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Can work in a team
- Good leadership skills
- Patient
- Open to change
- Quick learner

Weaknesses:
- School

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
-support
You jailed me for accidently knifing and took it very very serious you but you also proceed to break rules all the time and say "who cares" or "its fine". I just think that it shows a lot of hypocrisy and shouldn't be in SC due to that. And if you ask for proof of you breaking rules I can account like 8 times yesterday when you and SC were just tazing each other on landing pads (Also ur 15)

Arrest Reason (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...rrysmod_2023.03.02_-_17.44.34.64.DVR_Trim.mp4)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MAXTAWAN and Kvalax

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
-support
You jailed me for accidently knifing and took it very very serious you but you also proceed to break rules all the time and say "who cares" or "its fine". I just think that it shows a lot of hypocrisy and shouldn't be in SC due to that. And if you ask for proof of you breaking rules I can account like 8 times yesterday when you and SC were just tazing each other on landing pads

Arrest Reason (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...rrysmod_2023.03.02_-_17.44.34.64.DVR_Trim.mp4)
Hello Filip,

I'm not really sure when I've said "who cares" or "it's fine" or broken rules but if I do please, call me out on it. It doesn't help if you stay quiet and don't say anything.

As for your arrest, I believe I was within my rights to arrest you as you shouldn't be swinging your knives around anyway, and I didn't really believe that it was an accident, considering how you are always toxic towards me and others and I wouldn't really put it past you to just knife me.

But with me and SC tazing eachother, me and Legion are friends and each know that it is ok to do that to each other when there is nothing going on and there isn't many people online. Again, if you have an issue please bring it up and call us out.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Kvalax

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Hello Filip,

I'm not really sure when I've said "who cares" or "it's fine" or broken rules but if I do please, call me out on it. It doesn't help if you stay quiet and don't say anything.

As for your arrest, I believe I was within my rights to arrest you as you shouldn't be swinging your knives around anyway, and I didn't really believe that it was an accident, considering how you are always toxic towards me and others and I wouldn't really put it past you to just knife me.

But with me and SC tazing eachother, me and Legion are friends and each know that it is ok to do that to each other when there is nothing going on and there isn't many people online. Again, if you have an issue please bring it up and call us out.
You just admitted to tazing one another on landing pad which isnt allowed, same way im not allowed to just shoot another one of my SWB members on a landing pad... I expect you to jail yourself in game next time you are in

• Haha

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
You just admitted to tazing one another on landing pad which isnt allowed, same way im not allowed to just shoot another one of my SWB members on a landing pad... I expect you to jail yourself in game next time you are in
I'm not sure if you expected me to lie or what, but please, if you have a problem with something just say something. Also I can't arrest myself so you'll need to get SC to do it.

• reaction_title.7

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support

In my time in AOR, Gage has proven to be a great leader and dedicated to his role. I have seen him lead wars with good skills and i believe he would be a great asset to the SC.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+ Support, not on NWO much but from what i've seen hes good at his job and dedicated

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+ Support
From what I have seen from my time playing NWO. He is good at his job and acts professional. He is also very dedicated to NWO and AOR. I think he would be a good SC.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @banygan

Congratulations on having your application accepted.

Please message me to do your interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.