For how long have you played on CG SCP: 7 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Mace
Civilian name: George Kurtz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: GENSEC Captain [Main], DEA Senior Agent [Holding], O-1 [Holding], GOC [Holding], CI [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One for RDM, Killed a D Class for using a dispenser.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
My main reason for applying for CoS is to take the next step in my career within GENSEC. I have spent the majority of my time on the server within the GENSEC Department learning the intricacies and making suggestions to improve it. Now I wish to be the figurehead who properly implements the ideas into play. I feel that taking the next step to becoming the CoS will allow me to improve the department in many ways that I was unable to do as a captain. I also have a few ideas that can be put in place in order to improve GENSEC weather it be a rework or changes to the RRT handbooks.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
As stated before I have spent the majority of my time within the GENSEC Department. Ever since I joined the server my main goal was to become apart of the GENSEC Departments leadership. I'm glad to say that I was able to achieve that and more within the department internally. My time as a GENSEC Senior Member has allowed my to gain a great perspective on leading within the server. Many assume the GENSEC Department to always be chaotic and insubordination, but that just isn't the case. Being in the GENSEC Department has allowed me to test my leadership skills and develop a demeanor that allows me to take control and get things moving along. I am able to do this by treating people with respect, leading by example, and most of all be encouraging to the GENSEC around me. The job can get very frustrating sometimes and as a GENSEC Leader it is on you to encourage and motivate the people around you. These Ideas are what I wish to implement when becoming CoS and I hope to be given the opportunity to do so.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: As the Chief of Security you are responsible for monitoring the entirety of the departments members including the captains. They are in charge of writing and approving new policies as well as appointing new captains to the fold. They also must ensure that weekly meetings are hosted, informing the department of the changes made, representing the Security Department to higher ups and other branches, and most of all lead by example.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: Lore

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+MAJOR SUPPORT
-get this man CoS now!!!!
-plays like a god (add me)

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
+support

Understands what gensec needs, is active within the department
Cares about the department, is great fit for the role.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Mace
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Dear @GMAN0289 , thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. The Site Administration has thoroughly reviewed your application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process.

Status
Not open for further replies.