Civilian name: Jakob Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: GENSEC CPT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
There are many reasons to why I am applying for Security Chief, but my main goal is to enact changes that will benefit GENSEC and allow it to integrate itself within the site even better then before. Below I will list a few changes I wish to work on.

GENSEC Professionalism: Most of if not everyone has been stuck dealing with unruly and uncooperative GENSEC Cadets, Officers, and sometimes Sergeants, as well as RRT. When it comes to this issue I wish to address it with full force and reform. Harsher punishments for repeat offenders and more barriers to whitelisted positions like RRT. I want to make RRT into an even more professional branch off by possibly wiping all RRT licenses and adding back those who are on the roster for RRT. RRT will also be under much stricter watch and any sign of minging seen on the whitelist is grounds for a strike and in severe cases removal. As for whitelisted GENSEC I would like to enact a one strike system. You get the chance for one fuck up and if you keep fucking around after they will either be given to IA or job banned.

GENSEC Cooperation: As a Captain I have come to realize the sometimes impossible task of trying to manage an understaffed D Block can be, and most of the time this issue could be solved with MTF and Site Affairs support. I would like to enact a program that will encourage MTF and Site Affairs to support D Block on there off time alongside GENSEC. This would solve understatement issues and allow the Captains to regain some control so that they may plan a sweep or take a breather. This could also allow MTFs and Site Affairs to show off there branches to potential recruits.

Player Retention and Reworks: GENSEC is an ever evolving branch and in many cases can be made to substitute other MTFs on a whim specifically RRT. When GENSEC is tasked with doing so alongside of keeping D Block secure we run into an issue of over stress. This is especially evident with the Captains and Sub Division Personnel like A-6 and AXO. I would like to work on adding more incentives for GENSEC mains to stay on GENSEC and to rework current jobs to better suite them. The biggest one being GENSEC Whitelisted Positions being worked on in the future.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I feel that my experience as a Captain and my role in Alef 6 can play a big role in making me suitable for the position, but the reality is it can be argued that I have not spent enough time on the site to warrant this position yet. I will state that I have held positions like this on other severs but it can be argued that they aren't like this server, but the real reason I feel that I am suitable for the position? I am good at listening to people around me. For many this is a skill that is had to learn, but for me I already have it. I like to make sure everyone around me is happy and are enjoying there time within GENSEC. The main way to do this is to listen to them. With that I am able to identify problems and make solutions. This is my most favorable trait and while it can make me seem cocky its the tradeoff I'm willing to take.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The Chief of Security is responsible for a lot of the on goings on the site itself. Specifically the management GENSEC, but also the maintainment of Security on the site. Ensuring there are no trespassers within LCZ and such. They are tasked with picking, choosing, and assigning the Captains of GENSEC to tasks. They manage D Block and enact the basic policies of GENSEC. Overall they ensure the smooth operation of GENSEC and make sure that the Captains are in line and following the code of ethics.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Personnel File | Andrew Kurtz | Personnel File
This document has been locked to | LEVEL 4 | authorization.
Failure to comply with...
| STANDARD AUTHORIZATION COMPLIANCE |
Will result in prosecution and or TERMINATION. You have been warned
—————————————————————————————————————————
Identity Confirmation Initializing.
Standby...
Standby...
Access Deni---- | ERROR | Initializing.....
Admin Key Identified.....
Access Granted | WELCOME ******** |
—————————————————————————————————————————
| Andrew Kurtz Personnel File |
| Secure Contain Protect |

Zsty8VwXAq3xsfPO2fdVgOTLrTHm4SP6jB_J3kHLKBD6jgE5Ue1Oo9zHfPvtK7PonnIawFw1g8CyUXatNeqKRifRgAlvrNBhaX-YK-ENs98t1j8MKPlf1X4hrk6HKVm39brj74rTxoGynnSFMLw3ATBhMpO7HSgjWvHH-g9ettrBVon9-OdO_Go_MlAXKg

Name: Andrew Kurtz 'Mace'

Date of Birth: 07/27/1989

Place of Birth: USA, New Jersey, Redacted

Physical Description: Height: 6.2 Ft, Black Hair, Hazel Eyes, Has a strong upper body mass as well as legs, Small Scar located on his arm. Has noticeable injury to his left leg due to a shrapnel wound gained before Foundation Service..

Psychological Description: Keeps a calm and carefree demeanor to him whilst performing his stranded duties, but quickly changes when issues arise. Is a very patient person, and is willing to take his time in order for people to gain knowledge or learn something. He is also a hard ass when it comes to performing duties correctly.

Disabilities: Is addicted to smoking due to the high stress he has experienced with his time on the site.

Skills/Attributes: Good at organizing and commanding large task forces. Is an alright shot, and has the ability to see the battle as a whole rather than in the moment.

History: Baker grew up in a relatively normal family and a normal life until his father had passed away during military service combating pirates in Somalia. Due to the loss of his father he vowed to avenge his father and take part in the very same war his father was in. As soon as he turned 18 he became a SWCC Operative within the US Navy. He was later noticed down the line by the Foundation when he and his team had killed what they presumed to be Pirates, but were Serpent Hand Operatives attempting to kidnap a group of humanoid SCP's from a Foundation Vessel. He was later recruited and trained at Site 82 before being transferred to Site 65 until the immediate future.

Relatives:
Alex - Father (Deceased)
Mary - Mother (Deceased)
Jakob - Brother (Cut Contact)​

Last edited:

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Mature and professional
+Highly regarded and respected within GENSEC
+Solid leader, has plenty of experience as a Captain and a member of A-6

J P Bingus

Dec 2, 2022
+ Support

Andrew is probably the best captain I have ever seen, including past captains and even myself.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
- Support
- Very short and shallow application responses
+/- Hasn't been captain a very long time
+/- Alot of effort into formatting the lore to look nice but not very much depth to it

+ Good Leadership
+ High up in A-6

I know you can lead d-block well and act as a captain just fine but with answers like that I can't in good faith give you my support. It doesn't show much thought put into your answers especially for why you want to be dpt chief in the first place. Because of how I've seen you perform I'd be more than willing to give you more support but it's really how you responded to the prompts. They're still important.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Andrew Kurtz
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Hold

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

This application has been placed on a temporary hold pending the decision of another application. This application will be updated as soon as the other one resolves in a few days.​

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration
From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Andrew Kurtz
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

At this time, there are no more slots for CoS avaliable. You may reapply again in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.