[US] GMAN0289's Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
If SA Positions are full please put this on hold.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244971374
Discord name: GMAN0289 (303039791304278016)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 Months (December - July)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Andrew "Mace" Kurtz
Civilian name: George Kurtz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GENSEC Captain [Main], DEA Special Agent [Holding], CI-A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warn for RDM in April: Killed a D Class for Body Blocking. Since it was in the testing line it was ruled against me due to me going there in the first place.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I feel it is time to take the next steps in being apart of the Foundation by getting into the bureaucratic side of things.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have extensive time as a level 4 personnel and the overseeing of players, specifically as a GENSEC Captain. When it comes to all of the level 4 jobs on the server I feel that the hardest one to perform on is GENSEC Captain. When playing as a GENSEC Captain you are given two main responsibilities. One is introducing new players to the server and the second one is running D Block. When it comes to the introduction to new players one of the main goals as a captain is to get them on board with the servers flow. This means teaching them the basics and the rules. We are tasked with molding them into perfect recruits for when they eventually move on to other branches. This also includes D Class who are mostly newer players. To say D Block is the most chaotic part of the site would be an understatement as at any moment anything can go to shit and we as captains must keep it under control. These many issues have taught me how to work with anyone no matter how tough or stubborn people. Being able to work with anyone will help in working with the many branches on site.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
A Site Advisor is tasked with watching over branches around site both physically and through communications. They will ensure that the branches they watch over follow the procedures on site and report directly to the Site Managers and Directors of the going on of these branches. They will also discuss with other Site Administration on creating and enforcing new policies.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: DCB

bob smit

May 9, 2023
+ Support
+knows what to do
+very good cl4
+ I give all the support that I can give
+very friendly
+W for GENSEC captains :)

Reactions: GMAN0289

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021