[US] Gure's 3rd Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name)
epididy

How many hours of playtime do you have?
1W 6D 9H (1,336,740 seconds on achievement (Slightly over 2 weeks.))

In what country are you located?
Australia

Time zone
AWST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)
Gure Bob, MTF NU-7 PVT

Chaos name (include your rank)
"Useless" Beta+

Civilian name
Gure

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:526209813

Discord ID
!epid !!#1946

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications
No.​
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/goc-scprp-application-usa.13921/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, i've recieved 3 warning for failRP, (only 1 is active and is unactivated in 3 days from posting) and 1 ban for toxicity. (Ban was over 2 months ago.)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
I don't have any experience of being a staff on an ingame server, but have plenty of experience with moderating and admin work on discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
I have experience roleplaying on not-so-strict servers outside of gmod, but this server being the first gmod RP server i've ever played on.

How many hours can you be on everyday?
I can be on for 3-4 hours for weekdays, and weekends i can be on for 14+ hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I want to become a moderator for this server to help increase and improve the roleplay experience for everyone within the server. I will be able to help enforce the servers rules, which can help everyone on to having a better roleplay experience by helping players understand the rules of the server. I can further make the server a more fun and enjoyable place for others by creating a more calm society that works the same for players no matter how long they have played on the server, or their experience on the server. I will provide fair punishments due to their actions, and further help them on how to avoid and repeating their actions again, and any other actions they can perform, and after an action has been repeated and escalated, I can provide an appropriate and fair punishment considering their actions.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I can be able to watch over the players actively, whether im playing in roleplay or just actively watching over other players as a moderator. I can also help out by moderating when most moderators are offline due to me being in Australia. I can also help by being a quick learner, so I can jump into being a moderator pretty quick, as moderating and administrating is something I have a lot of fun personally doing.​

ZEEK

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Apr 9, 2023
+Support/Neutral

Support:
All warns have expired and no new ones showing signs of improvement
Very active on the server

Neutral:
Don't know that well but that's all

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
- Support

+ Good guy
+ Active
- Recent Warn
- Warn after previous application
- MRDM and Toxicity Bans

While I think you're a good lad Gure, I think you need a bit more time to develop and to show that you can keep a clean slate. While it may not seem that bad, getting a warn that is active is an issue. I do believe later down the road you'd do a fine job, but for now I think it'd be better to keep working on making sure your following the servers rules and protocols.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
-/+ support
no interactions
past warns/bans
somewhat prev. staff experience

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
- Support

+ Good guy
+ Active
- Recent Warn
- Warn after previous application
- MRDM and Toxicity Bans

While I think you're a good lad Gure, I think you need a bit more time to develop and to show that you can keep a clean slate. While it may not seem that bad, getting a warn that is active is an issue. I do believe later down the road you'd do a fine job, but for now I think it'd be better to keep working on making sure your following the servers rules and protocols.
I currently don't have any active warns, but yeah my previous warns were sorta excessive and I want to get the MRDM warn (yes, its a warn because the mod that gave it to me said it wasnt bad, so it was just a warn) lifted off my warns due to it being false, and it should've just been a standard rdm but not sure there, cant even check who gave me it

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS

Application Denied

Hello Epid,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Due to the mixed messages based on the player base and your previous warnings, I have decided to deny this application for the time being. I recommend waiting before reapplying; we look forward to seeing your progress after the two weeks.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.