Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231703558
Discord name: voodka#9285
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,585,080 seconds or 18 days. I have been playing since February of 2023.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Harold Hawks, Agent "Ethics"
Civilian name: Harold Hawks
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Internal Affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I'm very familiar with writing up all kinds of documents and have previous CL4 experience. Because of my experience in Internal Affairs I am also well educated on the Code of Conduct. I was also involved with the Confetti or "C-Unit" when it was most active and helped pursue threats against the O5 council within its top sub-unit before its disbandment from an unfortunate turn of events that I will not mention here. Lastly, I keep a good stream of activity and have constantly been proving myself to be a professional and loyal associate to both the Overseers and the Foundation as a whole.

It wasn't asked but I want to mention that I want this job because I have good friends in A-1 and have spoken with the O5 before regarding operations. I have had positive experiences all-around. I have faith in their abilities and wish to assist in the best way I believe I can.

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibility of Overseer Assistants is to quite literally assist the O5 council in numerous responsibilities. To list a few, one would be enforcing the code of conduct. There's also writing up incident reports regarding activities in site inspection, situations that involve the council or situations that peak their interest. Most importantly is enacting their will when they are either offsite or indisposed.

Direct examples of things the O5 may request would be auditing departments to guarantee that there is no treason or infobreaching occurring, voicing the O5's commands to the rest of the site either through my actions or through relaying messages and as mentioned before- enforcing and promoting the code of conduct.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Chapter 1: (Copied from Ambassador application.)

A strong believer in ethics and justice, along with entertainment, Harold Hawks is a mixed bag.

Often he was known as a "tattletale" growing up, but Harold never saw himself like that. He thought that people acted wrong and immature too often and that the best way to fix it would be to talk with them and have a laugh over it or if it was serious then report them to an official whether that be a teacher for a classmate hurting someone or a police officer for an adult causing a public disturbance.

He came under the foundation's notice after reporting his corporate superiors at work to the FBI for abusing SCP-4951 for manipulation of the stock market. Of course, the foundation intercepted the report, bagged the corporate leaders, the new SCP and covered up the whole operation. Lastly, they offered Harold Hawks a job for his service, or hinted at forgetting the entire situation if he so chose. Of course he was sick of the corporate world after the whole charade and saw this as a good out so he took the opportunity.

Harold Hawks is a Catholic man, though since being picked up by the foundation he hasn't gone to church or read the bible in ages. He often finds himself at grips with what the foundation does. Their mission to protect the world from anomalies takes precedent, even over God. For if the world were to be destroyed, God's creation goes with it. At the very least, he believes that he should try his hardest to find the kindest and most enjoyable way to assist the foundation.

Because of his personality, he first joined the intelligence department and after dutiful service, the IA department. Though it seemed like a very serious position, he thought he could bring a positive light to it by being the "good cop." He would explain where people went wrong, discuss with people their current standing and try to be lenient with punishments based on the context of everything going on- though he wasn't afraid to be strict if the situation called for it. He was the type of agent that had more talks than he did arrests and for these reasons he was finally promoted to become an ambassador where he would begin the next chapter of his career in Internal Affairs.

Chapter 2:

During an interim period between Harold's career in Internal Affairs and his time before the foundation, Harold had joined the Department of External Affairs (at the time known as the intelligence department) where he had been specially selected for an elite sub-unit known as [REDACTED] or informally as [REDACTED] Suffice to say, he participated in a multitude of operations focused on investigating for threats or plots against the foundation and most importantly threats to the [REDACTED]. His codename was Agent [REDACTED] due to his aversion to the way they operated. Harold sometimes had doubts, though he always followed through in the end because he knew his actions were justified. Above all-else, Harold knew one important truth that would carry him on the rest of his days:

The foundation can not fail.

There is no scenario where the foundation fails, because without the foundation there would be nothing- he was sure of this. And he would do his damndest to ensure it stays that way, whatever is needed.

During the largest operation of his career, focused on discovering treasonous individuals within the foundation, his unit was abruptly disbanded by [EXPUNGED] who had soon after lost his position for reasons unknown. The operation and its materials had been exposed yet the evidence declared as propaganda and it is assumed that all criminals who were nearly unmasked had ceased their actions. Things seemed to calm down and life had to move on. Agent [REDACTED] went into the shadows and Internal Affairs Ambassador Harold Hawks emerged.
Yet even during his service as Internal Affairs leadership, Harold always felt a yearning as though he could be doing more. That he has to be doing more. And so, he applied to become an assistant to "site inspection" where he would go on to do much greater things.

(All redacted and/or expunged information available upon request by interviewers.)

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Major Support

Harold is going to be a big person in the server one day and he does amazing work. I can see no better position for him to be in.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Does some excellent work in Internal Affairs, is competent and I am sure he will be able to do well in such a position.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
Great and reliable guy. Right now there is no better candidate

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support
+CL4
+Respectable
+Lore looks great

I had a great conversation with him and he was the respectable and extremely nice. I think he would fit in great as a assistant

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Harold Hawks
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are fit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Accepted. You may contact O5-2 for a briefing on your duties.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.