For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8/30/2022-5/22/2023
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Garry "Havoc" Goodfella
Civilian name: Slab [GM]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Warnings and Job Information

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:[HELD] Executive Researcher [Three Months][HELD] Deputy DoR [One Month] - [HELD] DoR [Two Weeks] [HELD] MTF E-11 Enlisted [Three Weeks] - [HELD] GenSec Captain [One Month]
[HELD] Overseer Assistant [Two Months] - [HELD] GOC Enlisted [Three Months] - [HELD] Deputy Chief of Security [One Week] - [HOLDING] Chief of Security [Four Months so far]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

O5-5 or any that are available really; it has been a pleasure serving my time as a department lead. Seeing all the good I can do while not just teaching people but learning as well. I've learned that I truly enjoy making other peoples roleplay experience one to remember. By showing kindness and respect I have seen people go from bad eggs to dedicated role-players. Its really something special making an impact in someone's roleplay experience, I wish to expand that impact to a much wider scale. To me morale is one of the most important factors of a functioning team, along side initative, respect, and leadership. All I ever wanted to do is allow for roleplay and functionality to flow along the same river and I know that is why I am applying for this position.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Leadership
Throughout my time within the Civil Networks Community I have been adhered to a variety of leadership positions, that it be through the gamemaster team or as a department head. I have a wide range of experience throughout each, with this in mind I have had plenty of time to understand the do's and don'ts of being a leader. I have had no problems boosting the morale of my men and providing them someone who they can follow to the end, while being this leader they look up to I do my best to provide my personnel with representation of what they can become with a little bit of effort and dedication. As a leader I understand taking initiative is key and being able to provide a safe learning environment helps equally. I have had enough time to hone this attribute long enough to place it under my belt as a skill I have acquired.

Experienced
Role-player

Roleplay is a key component of being in a leadership position, as roleplay will be one of if not the majority of how you will interact with people within the in-character setting. Alongside my experience as a being a department head for the combative and passive side of our site I have also partaken in the journey of becoming a Senior Gamemaster. As a SGM I have spent months honing, practicing, and displaying my roleplay capabilities. Through practice and trial an error I have learned when, where, and why a roleplay situation should happen vs shouldn't. With this I have had plenty of time to gather a basic understanding of the site's laws and policies to be able to apply them to my leadership and events. As well as being able to enhance, improve, or add to any on-going roleplay setting. I know the importance of roleplay and how much it can affect someone's experience within the site, I will make sure its a good one.

Maturity
While being a leader for the passive and combative side of the site it has allowed me to remain in a mature setting throughout a variety of situations. Both sides will experience their fair share of tom-foolery, immaturity, and actions that are well favored by site law. Each of these can create a stress inducing situation and heavily effect ones train of though and actions. Utilizing my times as department heads and a overseer assistant I was faced with many of these challenges. Many of these I felt overwhelmed or even stressed, but using common destressing practices such as taking a step away from a situation, understanding the perspective of the individual, or even having a sit down talk with the aggressor. Its important to be able to keep your cool while in a stressful situation and being able to handle such stress is key to leading by example through maturity.

Communication & Social Skills
Communication and Social Skills play a huge role of making a positive impact in someone's career. Especially in a out of character setting, communicating with your team is a key part of providing information, leadership, and a friendly environment for them. Even when my presence lacked in-game I was hard at work in the ooc setting providing a consistent flow of information, feedback, and tasks to my team to allow operations to function properly. Alongside communication, having a natural set of social skills is key to communication as I have been put in many foreign settings requiring adjustments to my actions and providing appropriate responses to said settings. I have always been open to communication between departments or even with general conversation from anyone, I have not discriminated those by their job title and have always been open to those who wish to speak.

Approachability
I have always been open to meeting people and talking with while providing a friendly demeaner and environment for people to be in. By showing people the respect that deserve and acknowledging kinds acts along with hard work is what makes up approachability. I try to be as open as possible with communication that it be through in-game communication or discord. Providing a friendly environment has played a key part throughout my career as a leader and I was really able to hone on this skill as a OA and department head.

Dedicated
Dedication key be a tougher concept to grasp, but through hard work I have shown my dedication by never giving up until a task is done. That it be through the creation of documentation to the training and develop of future leaders and their department. I have been committed to this journey and plan on doing my best to remain committed to this path as I progress throughout the foundation. I have stuck around through hardship, bias, trials, and tribulation to make it where I am now. I hope to utilize this dedication for the benefit of the entirety of the site itself. Pushing for a better tomorrow.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Council acts as an absolute authority within the site to cover a wide range of duties and responsibilities. Some of these duties include overseeing the functionality of the sites departments and its leaders. Helping Site Administration when need to help advise, lead, or guide them in the helping the site running at maximum efficiency and functionality. Providing a wide understanding of the site's policies and rules. Providing a safe and secure environment through the leadership and guidance of the Red Right Hand. Coordinating with SA on the assessment of the sites functionality, environment, and current issues. Keeping policies up-to date with current issues and ideas. Acting as a role model for those among the site to follow, which includes having a mature demeaner and attitude. Providing communication to those around the site who require or request it. Utilizing the site's resources accordingly to the proper situation such as authorizing AA or coordinating meetings with GOIs. Lastly, providing a sense of calm and collectiveness in times of crisis while being able to make decisions in tough and stressful situations.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The Council handles diplomatic matters such as the appointment of senior CL4 leadership positions through a voting system to determine what is best for the department. The applications that are included among these are: Chief of Security, Director of External Affairs, Director of Internal Affairs, Director of Research, Director of Medical, Overseer Assistants, and Site Advisors-Directors.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Welcome User
. . .
Please Select an Option
. . .
Personnel Background Selected
. . .
Please Select a Personnel File
. . .
Searching...
. . .
Garry "Havoc" Goodfella's File Located
. . .
Opening File:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/personnel_file_codename_havoc.12111/

Last edited:

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
+Support
Over the time of me knowing Havoc I have seen him progress at a very good pace within the GENSEC department. His time here as only bee for the sole purpose of improving the quality of life for this branch. I feel that if he is given the opportunity to be an O-5 he will spread that kind of work ethic towards all the departments on site.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

-Amazing Dpt. Chief, helped myself as well as many other captains perform the best we could.
-Truly an amazing person
-Has more than enough experience to be O5

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
+SUPPORT
-has been a amazing chief of security
-knows how to do his job very well
-has helped countless gensec as well as captains
-has alot of CL4 experience and would be a good asset for 05
honestly Havoc has been an amazing person through and through I Coulden't think of a better person to be an 05 member they brought gensec back from the dephs and made it great.

Warcrime Warrior

Mar 27, 2023
+ SUPPORT
  • This individual exhibits excellent leadership skills.
  • Very respectful and respected in the community, including both OOC and IC.
  • Has a wealth of CL4 experience to bring to the table.
  • Extremely knowledgeable and has improved GSD immensely, good with documentation as well as implementation.
  • I believe Havoc would exceed in this position due to his previous experiences and his work ethic as proven time and time again.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Havoc"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-3. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time as we are full.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​