Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:535879584
Discord name:Holiday#3054
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 90 hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): buck bjornsson(civ), "buck"(CI), "Holiday"(F)
Civilian name:Buck Farley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- i want to do more in RP for GENSEC, and i feel like i could to the best of my abilities guide the lower ranking GENSEC
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I go by the books but i am flexible in hard situations, I have experienced many containment breaches and sweeps so i have a bit of knowledge there, I will try my best to train and guide the lower ranking GENSEC and answer questions as questions are very important and can be the difference between possibly getting arrested or other avoidable bad things.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-to lead the GENSEC at the facility, carry out orders from the Chief or those higher in the chain of command, Make sure the lower ranks abide by the laws and ethics of the foundation, host trainings, teach/guide the lower ranking GENSEC, hold lectures and briefings for sweeps.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Holiday" grew up poor, and lost his family at the age of 18 in a fire. Scarred and burned and in hopes of a better future he joined the military. When he was discharged he did not know what to do with his life that was until he was recruited by the foundation. "Holiday" at a steady pace climbed through the ranks had some misadventures and was shot multiple times during D-Class riots but he miraculously survived. Recently his days have been boring, Until he got put into SCP-106's pocket dimension twice in a row within ten minutes somehow surviving both times, in the process guiding a Sr. Researcher to safety.

Weather

Sep 21, 2022
-Support
-Application is very poor and hard to read
-Application is not grammatically correct
-No effort put in application

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:535879584
Discord name:Holiday#3054
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 90 hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): buck bjornsson(civ), "buck"(CI), "Holiday"(F)
Civilian name:Buck Farley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- i want to do more in RP for GENSEC, and i feel like i could to the best of my abilities guide the lower ranking GENSEC
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I go by the books but i am flexible in hard situations, I have experienced many containment breaches and sweeps so i have a bit of knowledge there, I will try my best to train and guide the lower ranking GENSEC and answer questions as questions are very important and can be the difference between possibly getting arrested or other avoidable bad things.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-to lead the GENSEC at the facility, carry out orders from the Chief or those higher in the chain of command, Make sure the lower ranks abide by the laws and ethics of the foundation, host trainings, teach/guide the lower ranking GENSEC, hold lectures and briefings for sweeps.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Holiday" grew up poor, and lost his family at the age of 18 in a fire. Scarred and burned and in hopes of a better future he joined the military. When he was discharged he did not know what to do with his life that was until he was recruited by the foundation. "Holiday" at a steady pace climbed through the ranks had some misadventures and was shot multiple times during D-Class riots but he miraculously survived. Recently his days have been boring, Until he got put into SCP-106's pocket dimension twice in a row within ten minutes somehow surviving both times, in the process guiding a Sr. Researcher to safety.
-Support Poorly written and bunched together. I'm sad to say I cannot support this application because it is very difficult to read and I've had very few interactions with this person.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However, I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me or Larry directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chiefs Mijur Decmuski and Larry Hummer

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.