[US] Hummer's Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
Name: Larry Hummer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175426868

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin (Content)

Who demoted you?: Flames
Date of demotion?: November 29th, 2022

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: Failed requirements
Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

What is your side of the story?: I had failed my requirements due to severe burnout and a painful experience. My mother got arrested around the time my activity on the server plummeted. I had logged an LOA in emergency with Pugkipz who was my supervisor. After I left my LOA, I increased my activity, but I couldn't quite get my AOD or sit requirements in. Put simply, I had too much on my plate at one time and kind of "self-destructed" in a sense.

Why should you return / what will you change?: My mother is finished with all her severe court stuff and my stress has reduced immensely. My time on the server has also been increasing and I feel, with my position back, I could keep it. I love this server and its community, and I really wish to help it in the way I once did.

Helios

May 15, 2022
+1
Hummer is an amazing person to play/chat with and was a nice staff member. Would like to see him back

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Name: Larry Hummer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175426868

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin (Content)

Who demoted you?: Flames
Date of demotion?: November 29th, 2022

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: Failed requirements
Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

What is your side of the story?: I had failed my requirements due to severe burnout and a painful experience. My mother got arrested around the time my activity on the server plummeted. I had logged an LOA in emergency with Pugkipz who was my supervisor. After I left my LOA, I increased my activity, but I couldn't quite get my AOD or sit requirements in. Put simply, I had too much on my plate at one time and kind of "self-destructed" in a sense.

Why should you return / what will you change?: My mother is finished with all her severe court stuff and my stress has reduced immensely. My time on the server has also been increasing and I feel, with my position back, I could keep it. I love this server and its community, and I really wish to help it in the way I once did.
Don’t know you but your appeal seems genuine i don’t see why it shouldn’t be appealed +1

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Dont know u but the demotion should be lifted completely reasonable why you had a burnout 1+

Status
Not open for further replies.