Content Team
Mar 6, 2023
Name: Hypnos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68721039
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Ryan
Date of demotion?: 4/30/2023
What server were you demoted from?: SCP-RP USA
What is the case against you?: Unauthorized absence, as well as missed quotas.
Is this true?: Yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: This was my first and only demotion.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have one warning on my record from over a year ago, for FailRP.

What is your side of the story?:

My unauthorized absence was the result of numerous IRL obligations taking up the majority of my freetime, which in turn caused me to not be able to dedicate the required amount of time to staffing. Around the time of my demotion, was finals week for my school and with this came a tight schedule which ate up most of the free time I would dedicate to staffing. With all that was going on, I was only able to put in AOD time a few days of the week, and with my schedule I was usually getting on at late times when tickets were slower. Though I had the ability to submit an LOA, or inform server leadership of my situation, I had thought that I would be able to atleast pull together what was required of me, when in reality I fell short and missed my quotas 2 weeks in a row. This was the overall reason for my demotion, and I don’t want my IRL obligations to be seen as an excuse, more or so the things that contributed to my lack of activity.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
➤ Though I still have some of the similar obligations that took a toll on my activity, I feel as though I will be able to voice if I will be having some activity issues, and submit an appropriate LOA/ROA to inform server leadership about the situation. Along with this, I have found a new appreciation for different aspects of the server, which has reignited my passion for helping others on the server. I think with this new passion, I will find myself more inclined to put in AOD time, and will overall help my staff activity tremendously. My intentions since joining this server, and originally joining staff have remained the same. I want to be able to be a role model, and helping hand for those in need, and I feel as though rejoining the staff team will give me the ability to help people on a larger scale. Rejoining staff I will ensure I can dedicate the necessary amount of time to make a positive impact on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.