Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is the first application I have made for
Moderator.​

__________________​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have not received any kicks, bans and or warnings.​

__________________​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have experience as an Administrator on one of the largest networks in Garry's Mod, due to the application rules I cannot disclose the name of this network.​

__________________​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have been playing Garry's mod for about 5 years now, in that time I have participated in a range of Serious Roleplay servers, some of them within the SCP theme, Star Wars theme, Star Trek theme, Military theme etc. Within these servers I have taken up staff positions a couple of times and have been a heavy contributor to the Roleplay on these such servers.​

__________________​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I am able to be on the server about 3-4 hours a day, this is reflected in my 81 hours in the past week only on this server.​

__________________​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

With my pure love for this community, I hope to create a friendly environment just like the current staff already do, I hope to make my own mark on everyone in it and leave anyone who I encounter with a found memory of the good times that they had on Civil Networks and want to come back. As well I believe that my assistance could be helpful as due to my time zone I am on whilst most staff aren't, with my activity during less staffed times I believe I would be able to positively benefit the health of the server.​

__________________​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I have many qualities that I can bring to the staff team while holding a Moderator position, whether it is my perseverance, apathy, or desire for justice. I believe these all contribute to my character and general personality and ideals. When it comes to perseverance, I believe it can contribute to my competitiveness, but I use it in a way that benefits those around me. If I have a goal, I strive towards it no matter what, inching forwards little by little, not giving up, and even if I encounter a stumbling block, I find a way to keep going. Second, I believe that my apathy is a perfect quality for a member of staff as it allows me to detach myself from any situation, regardless of who is involved or what is at stake, and it gives me the ability to take a stance that does not reflect my personal opinion or interests and only looks at what is presented in front of me without bias. Finally, I believe that all people should be treated equally and with respect. I seek justice in everything I do and believe that fair punishments and responses should be allocated in accordance with the situation, no matter who or what you did. I believe justice is one of the main guiding blocks of our time here within Civil Networks and in our daily lives. I believe that with these qualities I can improve not only the staff team, but the server as a whole over other applicants.​

__________________​

Thanks for reading and see you around!​

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Never had issues with Pearson. Seems like a good candidate to bring to the staff team.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Pearson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.