Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022
Name: Earnhardt "Interactive" Zimmel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185006418
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I carried out a Level 1 appeal to the current O5-1 as Beacon has resigned
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: 05-1 "The Tempest" in discord DM's
Rank demoted from: Major to Captain
Who demoted you?: O5-1 "The Beacon"
Date of demotion?: 4/2/2023
What is the case against you?: I was demoted for "Inappropriate OOC Behavior" after saying "Cock Dick Balling", mimicking what another A-1 Member said
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?: While I admit that my behavior in OOC isn't precisely appropriate, I do not think it should've warranted an in-RP demotion. Receiving a Strike would've been completely acceptable and honestly expected. To my understanding, that would've been the punishment received if a member of SL hadn't involved themself in getting me demoted. That being said, my message in OOC was in response to another A-1 member getting warned for a message in OOC; the aforementioned warning was removed, and apologized for it, but it still resulted with In character punishment for the parties involved.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
+Support/~Neutral
I don't think an IC punishment should be given for OOC behavior, however you are the third highest rank in A-1, meaning others are supposed to follow after your example. It isn't the best idea to say something you watched someone else say, and get warned for either. Hopefully you learned from this mistake lol.

It's not my position to comment on, but hope you get your rank back one way or the other Interactive.

eyeander

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
i've spoken to all my contacts... heard nothing but good things about you. you are more than capable to come back as major; this demotion was one of the worst decisions they could have made in the moment. it is appalling to think they would demote such a talented member for something so trivial. best of luck.

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
+SUPPORT
As a current A1 captain and someone that has played and worked with Interactive closely I can say that he deserves this position and is a great fit for a1 and a good contribution to the CO team. Plus the demotion for saying "Cock dick balling" in ooc is ridicules. Lets be honest NO ONE would actually play A1 or any mtf if you could be punished so severely for something you did out of roleplay. A1 currently has and has always had a "What happens ooc stays ooc" rule (like other regimens) to keep members happy and promotes them to have fun outside of the A1 job as well as to be able to goof around from time to time to avoid a burn out due to non-stop serious RP.

I mean even SSL had to get involved and revoke the warnings handed out AS WELL AS mention in a staff meeting that OOC isnt a ERP warning. Why he was demoted is beyond me.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
This is not me giving a + or - support, but as a reminder, if it has been more than two weeks since the demotion, it has a good chance of not having anything done with it (as per the guideline thread:
  • Your first appeal must be within 2 weeks of your demotion, and any appeals afterward must be within 2 weeks of your last appeal being denied.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022
This is not me giving a + or - support, but as a reminder, if it has been more than two weeks since the demotion, it has a good chance of not having anything done with it (as per the guideline thread:
  • Your first appeal must be within 2 weeks of your demotion, and any appeals afterward must be within 2 weeks of your last appeal being denied.
I’m aware, but I do believe Cloak said that appealing something longer then two weeks could be done, it’s just that a response is not explicitly required.

Kinda just relying on good faith and the community voicing their opinions on me when it comes to actually getting a response.

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
Your stupid and I hate you. But your contributions to the CO team are undeniable as you made major strives towards fixing A-1s undesirable IC behavior. People who I can trust as senior COs and give a good bit of power to are rare to come by but you were one of them, and having you back in the A-1 CO team would really help out. I think the value you brought to A-1 with IC matters were of great importance, and being stripped of that because of OOC issues isn't entirely fair.
+Support

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ Support
In A-1 and Outside of A-1 You have always been positive and helped others, and as I have watched you in A-1 unlike others you have treated everyone with nothing but upmost respect and honesty. You are an amazing person and we all make mistakes (Trust me I know) I totally believe you are more then capable for this position as you truly have impacted A-1 and truly want to help A-1 Strive

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @Earnhardt Zimmel ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

You had willingly chose to step down from this position as a whole and actively made the decision. Ultimately to this has been well over two weeks at this point in time and you have also already rejoined the regiment.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.