Denied [US] Inventory box update

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATOM

Apr 3, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: My suggestion would be to update the inventory box to something that is easier to use and more updated and streamlined for the server. Possibly with a quick move interact button, new inventory box look

Possible Positives of the suggestion: ease of use of the inventory box with a better look

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
possible negatives to this outcome are of course development time, possible difficulty transferring items if the entire storage system is replaced, and of course new inventory related bugs. These are some of the possible negative outcomes but i believe most updates have these risk

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
our inventory seems outdated compared with others and a fresh look at the user interface and the way items are stored would be most welcome by the player base

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
the way items are stored would be most welcome by the player base
Updating the way items are stored seems pretty impossible at the moment, we have 347,755 items in the database. Moving everything over to a brand new system would be tricky.

We could redo the UI but it's incredibly low priority, I don't see us getting around to doing that currently.

Reactions: ATOM

ATOM

Apr 3, 2023
Updating the way items are stored seems pretty impossible at the moment, we have 347,755 items in the database. Moving everything over to a brand new system would be tricky.

We could redo the UI but it's incredibly low priority, I don't see us getting around to doing that currently.
what if they changed the ui and added a quick move option?

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ATOM ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This type of feature would be very hard to implement and would not bring much change to the current system. Also the suggested 'Quick move' feature is already implemented (Shift Double click).

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.