Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First Application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have experience moderating in both GMOD and Rust servers. I moderated in a large CWRP server for some time and then was an admin in a small DRP server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have plenty of serious roleplay experience within GMOD, as can be seen with my previous RP positions. (Exec, E-11 CPT, GOC CPT, OSA). I have also played on multiple other RP servers, adding up to another 1000 hours.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I am usually on 5+ hours a day, but can be on more some days.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to help others have the great experience that I had on this server. I want to create the roleplay that I experienced when I first joined this server. Often I see rule-breakers get away with things because people are too lazy to report them or they find loopholes and I feel I can help when problems like these arise. I hope to play a role in helping the community grow and change, By recreating the roleplay experience that got me hooked on this server in the first place.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that my extensive knowledge from my past roles and experiences would make me a valuable member of the team. I know the rules and lore of the server extremely well. Plus I believe that I can bring in my past moderation experience to help the staff team. I am very active and am often online at off-times when very few staff are on, and I am capable of handling situations calmly and fairly as well as being extremely professional which is seen through my many CL4 roles. I believe that a combination of my knowledge, activity, and conflict-resolution skills makes me an excellent fit for the role.

Last edited:

Kufie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
- support
after looking at both this application and your first application i can see a total of 3 changes. You changed "as can be seen with my previous RP roles" -> "as can be seen with my previous RP positions" and added 1 sentence. And you changed the "4+" hours to "5+" hours. Not much has changed between them.

socalphunk

Jan 10, 2023
- support
after looking at both this application and your first application i can see a total of 3 changes. You changed "as can be seen with my previous RP roles" -> "as can be seen with my previous RP positions" and added 1 sentence. And you changed the "4+" hours to "5+" hours. Not much has changed between them.
What you see now on my first application is much different than what it originally was, as I edited it heavily.

Last edited:

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Denied

Hello @socalphunk, On behalf of the US Resources team, we appreciate you taking the time to apply to our Staff team. However, there are
issues with the application that have led us to deny your application such as:​
  1. The application hasn't changed from the last time you posted a staff application. We would like to see a more refined application before you are accepted into our Staff team.​

You are eligible to re-apply in four weeks.
- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Status
Not open for further replies.