Time zone: MST

Character name(s): Jake "Rogue" Aston

Civilian name: jaston/carvus

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US

Do you have a mic?: YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Nu-7 LT
E-11 CSG
(TGM i dont know if that counts so ill leave it here)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes some old ones from back when I first started out and was playing d class

Why are you applying for Overseer Assistant
- I have been here for a long time seen a lot of people go in and out. I've always seen stuff that could use fixing and have always been helping people out. I feel that my time in the MTFs have showed me a lot and I wish to put what I have learned in a place of power to help and fix any issues that may happen.

What makes you suitable for Overseer Assistant
- As I have said I have been around for a long time I know the stuff that the everyone deals with from the lowest gensec to the COMs of the MTFs. I am well know (for better or for worse) and even thou my LT was forever ago in Nu-7 I did train many of the now high ranking members of Nu-7. I also know how to get stuff done with the lower levels of the foundation

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- you are low on the chain of command but the job consists of
1 Authing AA during times of a mass breach to help the MTFs retake the site
2 overseeing cross tests of a low to medium risk
3 authing sweeps of d block to find contraband
4 voting on law and polices made by the site director and site manger
5 approving/ denying GOIs like MC&D and GOC to enter

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jake Aston was born in the remote village of Puolanka, Finland in the year 1995. His parents, Katherine and Mikael Aston were both part of the extremely lucrative company, Marshal, Carter, and Dark and had decided to settle down in Puolanka to avoid being hunted down and killed by people who wanted to get their hands on some of their wares for free.

Jake had a rather intense upbringing, his parents always went into the bigger, more wealthy cities to sell their wares, oftentimes taking him with them and teaching him how to effectively sell the latest and greatest Wondertainment gizmo to whatever rich person got caught in his gaze, harshly reprimanding him if he couldn’t manage to pull it off.
With the rather discouraging consequences one would be forgiven in assuming that he would grow to hate it but no, he loved it and grew to be damn good at it, eventually joining the business and becoming an entrepreneur of sorts. Though as good as he was at turning a profit, he wasn’t the most cautious man out there, with years of big risks paying off having emboldened him.

On March 3rd, 2014, as he was driving home from a weekend trip to Helsinki, he saw something out of the corner of his eye off to the side of the road, it was a large skull, floating over a mass of what looked like red flesh on the ground. After pulling his car over to the side of the road, Jake walked over to it and inspected it, the red mass was indeed flesh, a skinned human to be exact.
He shuddered and took a closer look at the skull, it was an elephant skull with words carved in it in another language. Not being one to take up the opportunity to sell such a strange anomalous artifact, he put it in the trunk of his car and headed home.

This would be a perfect piece to sell over in the US, they’d pay top dollar for something like this. He thought excitedly to himself. Jake flew over to the New York offices to begin the prosses of selling this discovery but it would be a lot harder then expected . Months go by without anyone interested in taking it perhaps he was mistaken in the worth of this thing. This is until 4/10/2015 when a woman named Delilah cole was looking for a pet for her daughter. Jake was very accustomed to this type of request all the rich folk wanted some odd thing to keep the kids busy. He showed all the popular products but nothing seemed to be enticing her. Apon showing the last thing he had to sell the thing he had found may moths ago she seemed captivated by it and decided to buy it. Jake now happy to have gotten rid of that thing rushed the papers and sent the thing home with the lady. Only 2 day would pass before it would have name, SCP-5739 .

After the containment of SCP-5739 the Foundation looked for how this thing got where it did. a undercover operative under the cover story of a FBI Agent looked through the records of the family for any thing that would need to be taken away from the public. Hours and hours go buy with nothing of note to be found until he found those three simple letters M C and D. Looking closer at the document showed it was a bill. A bill for that same SCP they found at this house sold by a Jake Aston. A plain was made to interrogate the salesmen to tell them how it worked and how he got it. a fake buyer came to look for the same object to see of there was any more. all the other MC&D salesmen just redirected the buyer to the same person, Jake.

The sounds of a flashbang can be heard echoing in the halls of a hotel. Armed SWAT members start cuffing the people in the room they kicked open. They seamed to hurry to remove one person from the room, Jake. He had been visiting a old friend from outside of MC&D and was unaware of the incident that happened with his discovery. A long car ride later Jake found himself in a room with a Foundation agent. The agent began asking questions about the thing he sold to the woman, Where did get it, How long has he had it, Is there there more of them. Jake answered all the questions he was given with the agent noting them down. after a back long time of this going on the agent got up and left the room with a new person taking his place. this person said he was a site director and that he was given the go ahead to give Jake a choice. he could join the SCP foundation as a member or as a test subject. It was a rather easy choice for Jake now joining a different side to what he was used to. the guards in to room stood Jake up ready to be moved and to be put to work ,Though they erase some problematic memory's.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Jake "Rogue" Aston
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.