Game Master
Game Master
Sep 28, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:153735517

Discord name:

Konk#8284

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have been playing for 8 Months with the time span of around 4 days in total in-game play time

In what country are you located?:

USA

Time zone:

Central Standard

Character name(s):

Foundation: "Jared" [BoE], CI: G.Chad, Civi: [PAM-M] Bov.

Civilian name:

[PAM-M] Bov

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

(Held) CI-A, (Holding) Executive Researcher.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1. A warning for RDM when I first started for killing a Nu-7, (Around 8 months ago)
2. A warning for Job abuse for swapping to a SCP while in jail (around 3 Months ago)

Why are you applying for Director of Research?

As a Executive Researcher, my favorite part of the job has to helping any of the researchers who have a lower rank than me
when it comes to Approving documents, Helping with tests, approving cross test or sampling, or even just watching over the test
incase of a issue accruing. But with the Deputy Director of research. Ill be able to help more people out when it comes to my
job, I want to be able to help more people with this rank as well as being able to participate in more RP situations, and with
this title I will do my utmost best to accomplish that.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:

I have lots of experience when it comes to the research department, ever since I started its one of the main departments
I focused on as it seemed the most fun to me when I started and still has proved my point. Some of the experiences I have as a researcher
is approving documents to their appropriate grade level, handling lots of tests very well where issues can commonly occur if done wrong, helping people around
the department by telling them what they can improve on and showing them how to do it, such as writing documents and getting sampling amounts.
Most people on the Exec team and a few of the common lower level researchers know me and know how I act around the department. I have level 22 Research as well last time I check on my levels as well. I also have around 4 Days of in-game play time and I whenever I have free time I try my best to be on the server, I always make sure to be on at least at 1 point during the day incase anyone has any questions for me or if they just need general help in the department.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:

Inside the department, The Department Director is to make sure that the Department of Research if following all standards accord to the Code of Ethics. The director has Final say on what ever happens inside the Department of research when it comes to Testing, Sample collection, and a few other
basic tasks around the department, and should also encourage researchers to try their best and should host lectures every now and then, approving documents for testing, and should also answer any questions around the department as well. Now for the Outside of the department., The Director of Research must keep in contact with the Site Director, Site Command, Ethics, and the Site Inspectors. They must keep sure that Department is following all regulated CoE standards, and when it comes to testing and just being a member of the foundation. The Directors entire purpose is to make sure that the Department is functionally perfectly and is maintaining balance with the other departments as well.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

## Accessing Journal Log number #32 ##
<input level 4 Credentials>
<Credentials Accepted, Welcome Back JARED>

Hello again... Jeeze why do I even write this? Its not like anyone other than me is gonna read them, but the site therapist told me I should probably write this since I saw one of the researcher die during a containment breach with SCP-049, so what the hell. Its been around 3 months now since my promotion, and yet even when I keep pushing the Director to let me access the old logs so I can see what happened to that tree I wrote about that they took.
(See my executive application to see the lore with that "Link") But besides that my time in the department has been well. I've gotten to know some of the other researchers who work aside with me, turns out some of the people here have some tragic stuff that happened to them before working here. But then again, who hasn't? This place is a living nightmare for the people who work here, we keep losing people everyday, and it has happened so much here that the people have become numb to it. Just yesterday a announcement over the site comms told us the passing of a Tech Expert who was killed during a 457 breach, poor bastard. He had just started, he was well known around the departments, and then the door malfunctioned opening the containment chamber. And the worst part is when the announced it people just kept pretended like he didn't exist, no one cared for the guy but yet you have to show some mortality, he was a person. Like us, like all of us. We all started the same but now no one cares. The site has been running low on staff as breaches have been occurring more often for some reason, we just can't keep finding new researchers every week. The events have been affecting almost everyone here and I'm sick of it. I've been doing research on SCP-049's "Cure" of sorts. I've been talking to the doctor more and I'm hopping one of these days I can find a way to see how the doctor revives corpses. Yes I know they come back as mindless braindead zombies who follow his every command, but I'm telling you, every time I see one of those things I swear I see a bit of the person who they we're before. I don't know if its the lack of the sun in this place or just the constant freezing weather, or probably the amount of death we all see every day. But ill you one thing. I am going to go through heaven and hell to figure out what that doctor does to revive his victims and I will perfect it so that they are normal. And now that I'm writing this... Maybe if I use SCP-500, I could bring some of them back. I know it won't be long until we use them all, but maybe we could find a way to make a SCP-500 alternative that works just as well. Yes, Yes that might actually work.
<End of Entry>

Status
Not open for further replies.