[US] Jason George Moderator App #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x48756773

Dec 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Johnathan861

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2days 16 hours 56 minutes

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Internal Affairs Jason George

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Max Power

Civilian name: George Gregorovitch

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:16412227

Discord ID (name#0000): 0x48756773

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-jason-george-moderator-application.10214/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes - Due to a miscommunication my first time playing SCP-323 I changed jobs after the GOC tried to contain me while being tied up in GOC Base.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a Director and developer at at another large community (Can give name if needed), and also ran several CSGO Community Servers. I've been on many sides of communities. General Moderation, Community Ambassador, Server Development, Event Coordinator, and Coder (Source Mod). I was also previously a trial mod for the Civil Gamers SCP-US server but I was unable to make the time commitments.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes! I've spent more time than I'd like to admit with DarkRP and ZombieRP Servers. I also used to play a lot of CSGO Jailbreak and TTT when that was a thing.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Honestly, this may be the breaking point, and if it's unacceptable understand. My schedule varies from day to day. I'm married and only hop on when I have the chance to play.

Generally, I'm on in the early US hours, while working. Given my career is fully remote, and I have a flexible schedule, I generally hop on between the hours of 7:30 to 12:00 CST. Unfortunately, this schedule caused an issue when I was a trial mod as I was not able to make the weekly commitments, and honestly given the lack of reports that happen in the mornings when I would play, I can't guarantee that I would make them if given the opportunity to become a mod.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I love the server and the community. I'm just an old guy who loves RP and video games. When I was a trial mod, I loved being able to help out those who were having server issues. I'm willing to help out during times when there are fewer admins on, that said I honestly make no promises about being able to meet the required SIT and AOD timings. If you're looking for someone who can help out in the mornings when the population is low, I'm your guy!

I also want to add that I already have XK-VIP, so I'm not joining for any benefits, just for the ability to help out when I can.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Maturity, life experience, and availability that aren't afforded to many other moderators and admins. Besides that, just the general experience I bring in from my time on other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.