Status
Not open for further replies.

0x48756773

Dec 4, 2022
Name: Jason George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16412227

Previous Rank: Mod

Date of resignation?: 03/03/23

Why did you resign?: Life got really busy with work, evening school courses, and planning my wedding.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No. this was my first.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes. One warning. Yes - Due to a miscommunication my first time playing SCP-323 I changed jobs after the GOC tried to contain me while being tied up in GOC Base.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I’m going to copy and paste from the other thread I made but I saw that you were looking for mods. Specifically in the morning when I usually play.

Honestly, this may be the breaking point, and if it's unacceptable understand. My schedule varies from day to day. I'm married and only hop on when I have the chance to play.

Generally, I'm on in the early US hours, while working. Given my career is fully remote, and I have a flexible schedule, I generally hop on between the hours of 7:30 to 12:00 CST.

Full Disclosure:
Previously, this schedule caused an issue when I was a trial mod as I was not able to make the weekly commitments, and honestly given the lack of reports that happen in the mornings when I would play, I can't guarantee that I would make them if given the opportunity to become a mod mod again.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jason George,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Please get in touch with any Senior Admin or higher for the re-introduction into staff.​

Status
Not open for further replies.