Jay Coleman

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
code polo
STEAM_0:1:7140299
Discord name:
Polo™#5445
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
2d 01h 17m 12s (but my hours were reset, i've been playing since like later 2020)
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
Intel Agent Jay 'Polo' Coleman, GOC SPC Elijah 'Sleepy' Logans
Civilian name:
DEA Agent Jay 'Polo' Coleman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O-1 CPT, CI DELCOM, A-1 LCPL, E-11 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've recieved a decent amount of warnings and some bans for nothing big except one of them was for minor exploiting.
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
After serving almost in every regiment of the foundation as a combative I think I want to make a different type of change to the foundation by joining the Ethics Committee and making more of a passive change to the foundation. I'm not the best at passive roleplay but I can say I'm pretty good at it and I definitely have room to grow. I want to join the ethics committee because I want to do more than just fight with weapons and guns I want to be able to make changes without having to kill people in the process. When I first joined Site-56 I aspired to join Omega-1, After a while my dream did come true and I was invited into Omega-1 after I served for a while I reached the rank of Captain and left soon after that. Even though I preferred the combative side of the server more I think I still have a good potential as a passive role-player and to be a good member of the committee.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
In my opinion the thing that makes me the best candidate for the ethics committee is my experience. I've been in every regiment a couple times and I'm used to every scenario, But one of my experiences happens to be as an O-1 Captain which means I am very familiar with the CoE and CoC unlike most people applying for ethics they usually have a position as a site advisor or different types of CL4 positions. I'm also a very active individual within the server being able to be on a lot of times when most people aren't which makes me the best candidate in my opinion. I might not have the most CL4 experience but I have the most experience with ethics at a CL4 position as me formerly being an O-1 Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
As the O5 Council decides what's possible, The Ethics Committee on the other hand decides what's acceptable. So one of the main jobs of the ethics committee is to make sure the code of ethics is being enforced at all times and is being followed by everybody on the site. They have the one goal of upholding and keeping balance in the foundation. They oversee everybody in the foundation to make sure they are following the Code of Ethics and it is being enforced by them too no matter what clearance they are. Another fun thing they can do is declare code blacks and active the alpha warhead when the site goes bad and it is required at that time. Each member of the ethics committee is assigned a different division to oversee and make sure they are following the code of ethics correctly and their regiment is conducting operations and activities smoothly.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Applications they accept include:
-Internal Affairs Director
-Medical Director
-Ethics Assistant
-They also accept Ethics Committee Applications as a Committee

They also improve the CoE and make changes as a Committee
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I'd sigh as I opened my eyes with a headache

???: "Your awake."

"Who are you" I'd ask the man in a suit with confusion

???: "I'm here to give you a job offering"

"Mhm, Continue with your so called job offering."

???: "We've seen your previous experience in the foundation and we'd like to offer you a position."

"I see, is it really just this easy though?"

"I just wake up in this room and all of a sudden I get a job?"

???: "It's not that easy, we need you to state your entire background for the foundation for the record."

I'd sigh knowing I'd have a lot to tell, but I'd begin informing the mysterious man of my background

"I started off just as a normal security guard after being offered a job position here after my military experience, after achieving the rank of Security Officer as GENESC I was informed of a task force called Epsilon-11 and what they did, at first I was hesitant joining this task force I decided to attend one of their tryouts that was hosted by their COM Ryan 'Flames" Helldiver. After serving through hell in E-11 and almost dying many times I was blind folded and gagged and taken to a server room, I was then spoken to by a man named O-1 COM James "Ferrit" Anderson he told me he saw potential in me and he offered me a tryout for Omega-1, I accepted the offer and after passing the tryout I was informed that Omega-1 was tasked with enforcing the CoE and protecting the ethics committee. I met many people in Omega-1 a lot of them I remember to this day and had great memories with, I achieved the rank of Captain in Omeag-1 and was inducted into the regiment Hall of Fame, My name was also used as a Code Word in their documents. After losing interest in Omega-1 after a while I went over to the commander of Alpha-1 only known as Alpha-1 Commander "Nuke" I served in Alpha-1 for a little amount of time only achieving the rank of LCPL before taken my talents to Epsilon-11, The first regiment I joined I achieved the rank of LCPL in E-11 before taking a full retirement in the foundation, After a couple years I noticed in email asking for me to come back as an Intel Agent, I thought long and hard about it but decided to accept it anyways, I currently serve as an intel agent here on this foundation looking for a bigger opportunity as this foundation."

???: "Mhm, Jay Coleman is your name isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir" I'd say confidently

???: "Welcome to the Committee" He'd extend his hand out

I'd shake his hand with a smile on my face

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member. We have reviewed your application and decided not to proceed with your application at this time. The reason we have chosen not to proceed with your application at this time is due to the fact that you are not often seen around site.

Please feel free to reapply in two weeks.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.