- Not Enlisted

UNGOC name (include your rank):
- UNGOC-C CPT "Hangman" [008]

Civilian name:
- Binngle Jawhs

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:526399575

Discord ID (name#0000):
- jinggleheimer (discord actually got rid of the #0000)

Do you have a mic?:
- Of course

What server are you applying for?:
- Civilgamers SCP-RP

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First GM application yes, first application ever? No.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes

1. Basecamping -most recent
Why? I shot and killed an admin flying above foundation front gate. I took that because he was the only staff on at the time and just wanted to argue about it. After sitting in a sit for 30 minutes not getting anywhere I just said fuck it takes the warn so I can go back playing the game.

2. Severe Toxicity - last year
Why? Said a homophobic slur to someone who I thought was my friend, received a 3 day ban for it.

3. LTAP - last year
Why? Stabbed a fellow D-class, I was pulled into a sit and Alt F4ed.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No experience on this server. I would list previous servers but servers can vary quite alot.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Of course, I can RP anything. Being in the GOC is quite heavy In the RP. It's majority an RP faction.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Times vary, but easily 8hs plus.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- It would actually help me with my current Lead role as Ptolemy head. Would bring a huge boost of players wanting to actually join Ptolemy. Would use to develop new technology for GOC use in the field.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Bring new and fresh ideas for R&D and Quartermaster. I feel as tho GOC content is very lacking, especially since I'm supposed to develop and test new technology for both Noncombatives and aswell as combatives to use on surface.

- What makes me special? I'm Jinngle, creator of Jinngle Juice. (If you have never heard of Jinngle Juice, it's something everyone should experience at least once) Could actually be an event. I asked someone once what was Jinngle Juice? He replied with, some weird guy gives you a drink that does even weirder shit to you, best time of my life.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- Murder Mystery in Pinewood
- Water main break in Foundation
- Rictor Scale 6 Earthquake

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- Global warming melts the snow on surface, causing a massive flood. Effects everyone on server, large leaks inside foundation, surface GOI would find it quite difficult to move around on surface. Standing in water too long makes you visible to the blood thirsty aquatic creature. Pulling you under the water until you drown. In foundation if left alone long enough some rooms could fill up with water, possible aquatic creatures can be found in flooded rooms.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Secure flooded rooms, no one enters.

A-1: Ensure safety of the SL high priority rooms

Nu-7: Locate MIA personal

E-11: Sweep HCZ for damaged CC's ensuring SCPS don't use the leak to breach.

CI: Creating leaks, increasing the size of leaks, breaching SCPS through leaks.

UNGOC: Pinewood safety, disaster relief, cleanup.

Foundation Staff: Stay alive, stay dry.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @PonyPPiger

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that a lot of your event does not seem to be hitting the level I expect applicant to be at before moving forward to the interview stage, my main advise is to explore more with your event and see how your idea can be expanded from it's core concept. I also advise heavily to describe your event in more length since in that way I can see your vision into what your event is about, also to answer the question provided in the application with more depth.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.