Character name(s):
'Joe' - F
'Johnny' - CI
'Rhetoric' - GOC

Civilian name: 'Walsh'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP level 18/Total level 1191727676794596.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 Pvt. - former
- CI-A - Current
- UNGOC Pvt. - Current

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning for inappropriate conduct in December of 2023, it was some sort of yo mama joke but I honestly cant remember.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I understand the rules surrounding 096, I've held off applying for ANY whitelisted roles for over a year because I didn't feel ready and I'm ready to expand my knowledge/gameplay experience to new things.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified, SCP-096 should crouch.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere that a target has seen him or a picture of him in order to kill them. SCP-096 can beeline straight to D-Block if his face or picture was seen by someone inside of D-Block. If SCP-096 is undisturbed for 60 seconds with no targets, he may roam, but should not make it a point to head directly to D-Block due to the possibility of breaking the golden rule.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is re-contained by placing a bucket on his head to prevent him from seeing anything, following him whilst he finishes killing the last of his targets, restraining him, taking him back to his containment, and beaming him once inside the chamber to RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.