In what country are you located?: United States​

Time zone: EST​

Character name(s): Johnathan Doe | Nikoli Pekovich​

Civilian name: Jonathan Doeman​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA​

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Sr. Captain | MTF E-11 CPL | CI-G | ECA | Senior Agent | Special Agent | 096 | 22415​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None​

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I believe it is finally time to take the extra step and dedicate myself to Security for as long as I can. I believe as the Chief I can make a positive impact on server health and Gensec in general. Gensec is a starter role and must be looked after carefully and I want to make sure we can guide GSD to be a respectable as possible department. It's a role I've held dearly too meeting a lot of good people along the way. I hope that If selected I can show my willingness to fully dedicate myself to this role and all that entails it and show I can be a true leader for Gensec.​

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- I believe I am suitable due to a couple things, one being the amount of time dedicated to though role. Though this doesn't mean I would be suitable for leadership I have taken a lot of steps to stand out when possible. Such as trying to be a leading figure for those below me and newly arriving Captains. I do my best to enforce D-Block civility and professionalism while on the job. As of right now I am a Sr. Captain and currently reside in the Punishment and Relations position by myself. I believe overall I have shown my competence for this position and believe I can out preform those also applying. (No offense we have great Captains also suitable for this position.) I try and give my input on most things Gensec related and am aware of how to create documents for this department, how to lead this department, how to shape this department into something the Site needs.​

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
  1. Maintaining order inside the department​
  2. Handling disciplinary actions | Promotions​
  3. Handling new Captain applications​
  4. Assisting in creation of new OOC documentation | Creating your own​
  5. Maintaining our current forums, documentation​
  6. Doing weekly meetings​
  7. Representing Gensec in a good manner​
  8. Providing excellent RP when able.​

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Chief Johnathan Doe

Newly promoted Chief Johnathan found himself in the office on a normal day just like normal. He was sitting in his chair reviewing documents and speaking with some of his fellow captains about new expectations when the Ethics Committee made entrance into the office. The Ethics member and his guards look at Johnathan and make aware that D-Block as been raided by CI and his radio was off! Johnathan turns on his radio and speaks - " All Gensec report in front of medbay " Johnathan walks down with his Captains to the front of medbay and organizes his department by rank. He gives orders to all his most Senior Captain to assign roles for the commencement of a siege on D-Block. When all GSD was informed of their orders the Chief commenced said raid and followed in the back of the line. Chaos ensues as gun fire rings though the halls . Shells bouncing off the floor it slowly became less deafening. The entrance of D-Block has been clear. Johnathan then orders standard sweep protocol to detain all D-Class and terminate any GOI in the area. The Captains gather and inform the rest of the department of their assignments and roles. The sweep initiates and goes well. Few wounded officers walk out of D-Block heading towards medbay. The siege is over and Gensec showed their true combat prowess.​

Thank you for considering me for the position of CoS. ( Willing to dissolve all other roles in pursuit of this role if accepted )

May 30, 2023
To: @Johnathan Doe

Subject: Chief of Security Application Verdict

Greetings Johnathan,

We thank you for showing interest into the Chief of Security position by taking your time to submit an application for the position. Unfortunately, I must relay to you that you have not been accepted as Chief of Security.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at (Skyfire1355).

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.