[US] Johnny 'Reek's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxondizzy

Aug 19, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:543578356
Discord name: _csntop
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 weeks now.
In what country are you located?: US.
Time zone: EST.
Character name(s): Johnny 'Reek'
Civilian name: Damarcus [ASC-LTCOM]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP096.PNG
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Epsilon-11.
-Internal Affairs Agent.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: What makes me suitable for 096 is because I respect both sides of the rules SCP/Regular, I love engaging in RP with a variety of SCPs and i'd like to engage into some nice RP with 096 and other SCPs in the future.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacified, he'll become docile for around 1-2 minutes and if he has a bucket on then he'll sit there until he breaks out if not and someone looks at him he'll become enraged again to kill if someone looks at his face without scrambles.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere as long as they've seen his face but he can't go into D-Block if nobody in there saw his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 containment explained in steps will go as followed, SCP-096 will enrage and seek the targeted player who saw his picture/face. Whilst 096 is agile and killing people, there'll be people with scrambles on and buckets to throw on his head. When this is done he'll continue to still kill people who already looked at his face before they threw the bucket on, once he's killed everybody that has looked at his face SCP-096 will sit on the ground to then be beamed and cuffed then recontained being brought back to his cell. He is not allowed to walk out of it after being recontained.

Status
Not open for further replies.