Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sogkillz
How many hours of playtime do you have? 11hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: central
Civilian name: kankan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556536947
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes .
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I am very familiar with serious roleplay as it is a subject I tend to return to and enjoy throughout the years I have been playing on gmod as well as other games.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4+ minimum or more
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because this server has become one I really enjoy to spend time on. The community is a lot of fun and I want to keep it that way for other players in hopes that they can enjoy it like myself and other players do as well. I think the best way to keep the server thriving and enjoyable for other players is with good staff members .
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am a experienced player so I am familiar with what makes things frustrating and less enjoyable for others. My hopes are to help with tackling that so that players have a good time on the server with staff that they can rely on.

With all this being said I sincerely hope you take my application into consideration

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Hi there, just wanted to give a heads up that the minimum required time to apply is 20 hours.

Neutral leading to -Support
No interaction
Doesn't have required playtime
Bare application

IDEC

Jun 17, 2022
-Support

Doesn't have required playtime
No interactions

00X

Aug 7, 2022
'I think the best way to keep the server thriving and enjoyable for other players is with good staff members .'

Bro I've reported you like 2 times already, hell nah -1

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @kankan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would recommend putting in more detail and getting more playtime

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.