[US] King "Schizo" Common's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): markdahip
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have about 16 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF NU-7 CSG King "Schizo" Common
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A King "Crossfire" Common
Civilian name: Cheese Wheel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:593756967
Discord ID (name#0000): kingofcommon
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
N/A First App
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have received 3 warnings, 1 for Pac Abuse, 1 for RDM, and 1 for RDM|Failrp
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been a Sr Mod on another GMOD RP server as well as a Mod on a GMOD DRP server, I have also held admin positions on other games.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played other serious roleplay servers before and have been staff on them, I have played about 1000 hours on other serious RP servers
How many hours can you be on every day?:
I can be on for around 2-6 hours depending on the day and my plans
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for SCP-RP for a couple of reasons, first I want to help others improve their experience, I spend a lot of time talking to people in the community and I hear a lot of complaints about parts of the server that feel not cared about/ignored and I believe if I become staff I can help those players improve their experience, I also want to become staff because I feel like I play the server a lot, more than others may and especially at my time zone where I am on later than others there can be little staff on and sits can go untaken for a while, I want to fix that and so when I am on at the later hours it would serve as a good time for me to put hours into staffing and help the server stay moderated.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I stand out over other applicants for things like my hours/playtime, I am on later than most people during what could be considered the servers downtime, and being on then lets me experience a different side of the server and help players on those timezones as well. I also have a lot of previous experience and try to remain as professional as possible when handling problematic situations which in turn leaves people feeling better about the server and about their sit, which encourages them to make sits more often letting us help the server more.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @KingOfCommon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.