For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 2 months
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s):Uberon macfoi
Civilian name: Kitarian Steele
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I currently have Executive Researcher That is all
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?: I believe that there is a lot more I could research and develop with access to the role
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?: I have made many Advancement in the research field and currently discovering things that have not yet been explored
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?: They are to ensure that research is being conducted in a manner that is effective and professional, making sure that all the right procedures are followed
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in: Currently as the executive I am Developing Technology from Anderson robotics the most prominent one being a device that can change the consistency in light giving it different properties. I am also the Lead researcher in the Exploration of SCP 7000 (Custom) That leads to a world where multiple XK-class events happened and left a ruined world where the only remaining humans are far beneath the surface Mutating into something else its hard to even call them human anymore. Iv been requesting a Detachment of Mole rats to the site but so far have not been able to get a reply. So instead of waiting iv been using a large part of my pay to Fund and hire a small team of mercs Known as the EOI there whole Goal its to keep the Entrance on the other side of the portal safe. This lead to me getting investigated by IA but after checking the records on the people that I hired they found that some of them where Ex-foundation employees that have retired from the foundation.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Research. This position is a leader for the Department of Research and the foundation as a whole. After observing your efforts as an executive researcher and as acting Director of Research, we've determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Director Macfoi​

Status
Not open for further replies.