Civilian name: 'Price'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
SCP 096
Intel Ambassador
MTF NTF E11 Pvt (I had to leave as E11 just was not for me, and I could not use vehicles if I spawned them on a different whitelist)
CI-A
Gensec RRT
Intel Agent
IA Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 RDM warn when I was messing around in d block as a d class and didn't fully understand the rules as I was new at the time.
-1 Fail Rp warn for mixing where I off-handedly mentioned an admin in RP by saying: "I already know what an admin is going to say about this" when I found three civilians that were not allowed to enter the foundation

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
-I want to see Intel better as a whole. I am well respected for my duties as an Intelligence Ambassador and have come a long way from being an agent. I have goals to encourage Agents, Operatives, and Ambassadors to become more active. I am open-minded and willing to accept opinions and ideas from others within the department that will help make intelligence more enjoyable as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:
- I am incredibly active as an Intel Ambassador and I understand the limits on what I can and cannot do.
- I am well known and trusted on the site.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?: The Director of Intelligence is accountable for running the Department of Intelligence for the Site. Giving help and information as it is required. Directors are constantly training new Ambassadors while fully informing them of their duties and how to behave. This includes agents as well. They set prominent examples for others in the foundation and have the utmost professionalism.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
███'Komodo'████████ was born in Texas, ███████ Hospital: █████████████. At 12, his family was killed by Mexican terrorists because they had come to learn knowledge that could have exposed them. Only he was left alive, hiding in the forests outside his home, where police found him, where they documented that his clothing was torn, and he was covered in scrapes and scratches from running. After this, he decided he would not allow them to get away with this. For the next six years, he learned as much as possible about urban survival by living in the streets daily. At 18, he enlisted into the military, where he was drafted into the Army special forces after two years worth of several missions where he showed himself risking his own life to save others in risky ways that could have killed him each time. After that, he was given the nickname 'Gambit.'

After joining special forces, he was sent on a two-person team to identify the cause of a prominent militia appearing out of nowhere where he encountered Epsilon 6 'Village Idiots,' which were engaging in the GoI Chaos insurgency. He was soon captured by Epsilon 6 after documenting what he'd seen them doing and their unit designation. After ██ hours into the interrogation, he was given the offer to join the foundation and its cause or be terminated because of what he'd seen. Accepting the offer, he was soon approached by MYF Iota 10 ("Damn Feds"). Joining the unit for approximately five years, he showed exemplary skills in deception and cover-ups.

Following this, he was sent to site 56 to assist Intel with the mass amount of information breaches occurring in pinewood. From there, he assisted as much as possible until he became an Intel Ambassador. He began to help other Intel Agents by showing them the ropes and teaching them how to perform their jobs effectively. However, he still felt he could do more if given a chance.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Well written application

+Experience with him on surface he is cool

+Great rp

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!
Komodo, you were and still are the guy I hold high standards as an ambassador and strive to be as good of an ambassador as you are. Is because of you I wanted to become an intelligence ambassador ever since I was an agent. You have all my respect and admiration for the world! I want to see you bring new ideas to the intel department and bring it to a new golden era. Matured, professional, well-rounded lore and application, excellent qualities like discipline, multi-tasking, and more for a department leader, and much more!

Asp

May 17, 2022
Neutral
Most Interactions With Him Have Been Bad
Has Good RP

HadesTheMan

Oct 30, 2022
+Support
-Great Ambassador
-Knows what he is doing
-Dedication to the department and the job

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Ace 'Komodo' Gonzalez
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Accepted
Good evening ambassador! I see you believe you are suitable for higher positions and the ████████ ███████ agrees. Your work in the intelligence department has not gone unnoticed and we have decided to accept your application for the Director of Intelligence.

Please get into contact with your nearest RAISA teams to get your clearance and title updated (go to staff for a whitelist).

If you have any questions regarding your position please get into contact with me or another ██ we will be happy to assist.

- ██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.