Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kore. I don't remember the first name I used, its been 10 years, leave me alone I'm old.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): https://gyazo.com/6b6e6b55a6fce061d82c8490c3c66cd2

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kore

Chaos name (include your rank): Khore

Civilian name: Core

GOC Name: LT Leo "Dusk" Sabbatini [ ST- L ]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51562722

Discord ID (name#0000): Kore#1863

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
United States SCP-RP

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I think three or four, one of them was for AFK which I didn't know I could get a warning for with Priority Join.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, Sr. Admin, awhile back when basewars was a Garry's Mod mode.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Not really, this has been the only server I've really ever stuck on. I haven't really ever found a more chill community when it comes to RP and serious at the same time.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on the work week. Sometimes 2-3 hours, more than 8 on the weekends. I work 13 hour days at some points so it really depends on how fast I finish the work I've been given.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I don't really find any of the other regiments interesting other than GOC so I felt like my abilities could be used else where on the server if not on the other server based regiments. I feel the server needs more mature individuals that take their ego out of every situation. More people need to learn about the server and not be punished for the mistakes they may or may have not have made with the limited information given. I figured I'd throw my glove into the brawl to see what I can get out of being a staff member on this server, its not a huge priority for me to be accepted but nonetheless I would perform my duties to the best of my ability with utmost professionalism. Plus I love learning new things, so this would be a great step for me to learn all the things I would have to ask around to understand, I really enjoy being put on the spot to perform, it really motivates me to work harder.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm vastly more mature than most of the other applications that will be applying. I have actual real life leadership skills, I'm well versed in reading and writing, I take professionalism to the extreme when it comes to the general public; as this is my job in real life. My goal would be to focus on bettering the bottom line instead of hindering them, you want to create long lasting relationships with players so they stay, not short lived expectations. If this means answering the same player's calls for questions more than three times, that's your duty and should be expected. I will not tolerate lack of interest when it comes to serving the general populace, these people are the ones that pay for the server, play on the server and popularize it. The jobs of the staff team are to create order outside of the in-game order and to maintain the toxicity of those that refuse to play by the rules of the server, no more no less.​

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
+/- Support

+Good Application
+Good Time

+/- No Interactions
-Recent Warnings

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
+Quality Roleplay
+High experience on the game

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Kore,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.