Status
Not open for further replies.

Layne G

Jun 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dink_Durkala

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w and 8 Hours

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Layne "Sleepy" Grieve (Director Of Internal Affairs) (Omega 1 SPC)

Chaos name (include your rank): Layne Grieve (CI-A)

Civilian name: "Sleepy"

Steam ID:

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, I applied within my first week of being on the server: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/layne-gs-staff-application.4360/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope!

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have previous experience as staff on a DarkRP server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I used to frequently play SCPRP and had many hours on it

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- About 4-6 Hours per day, Unless interruptions arise

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've had a great time on this server so far and I'd like to become a more invested member of the community, I have prior experience in this type of work although it wasn't serious RP so I will need training of some sort, I believe that on the staff team I will make a serious difference and climb the ranks, I understand I will lose a serious amount of RP time however I'm willing to sacrifice that for the safety of others on the server Ive had terrible experiences in sits on this server, and I don't want that happening to others as I know that that can seriously have an impact on some ones mental health, I just want to help the community and grow it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I will be able to assist all the other staff when needed, I plan to be one of the most professional staff members on the team and try to make an impression on newer staff members as they are almost a requirement to keep the server running cause without staff the server will fall apart, I'm hoping that in the future ill even get to mentor some new staff members like someone will me if I make it. I think I'm going to really make a change for the best on the staff team.

Last edited:

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
+Support
+Good interactions
+Good experience
(might want to remove the server's name)
+Good activity (Better than mine T~T)
+No Warns/Bans!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Layne G ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.