In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Layne "Sleepy" Grieve
Civilian name: "Sleepy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Ambassador, Internal Affairs Director, and Omega 1 SPC.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Nope!
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I'm applying for Site advisor as I have looked into being a part of site administration for a long time, Recently I've seen an opening in a position and would like to capitalize on the opportunity. I've seen some inactivity in some advisors respective duties and I intend to get them back in order and assist with their departmental reviews once I am done with mine. We are all part of a team and if we don't cooperate we will fall apart, Everyone in site administration relies on their peers to take care of their own duties and I believe that with me on their team I could assist with the entirety of the department and overall make it a better and more efficient
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have multiple experiences in leader roles such as IA ambassador, I held the Ambassador role for about 3 weeks and I was the most active in my department, I recently received the role of Internal Affairs Director and so far everything is going very well, Me and the UK director have already made some changes that are for the better and I intend to set in place very soon. I believe that with the role of site administration ill be able to do what ive been striving to do since day one, I want to be a general leader and someone for people to look up to or ask for help when needed.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Advisors main role is to do departmental reviews for their respective departments and observe said department whilst improving them all at the same time. Its important to be a strong leader and guide newer foundation personnel along their career. All members of Site administration are held to a higher standard then others and must preform like the best of the best.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Layne started his adventures with the foundation as a cadet, while a cadet he would see the things researchers would do to dclass they would hide it under the aim of "Science" but it was just unethical. He'd seen his fellow cadets laugh and praise the others after killing dclass for no reason with no warnings. He then became interested in the internal affairs department and received the position of Internal affairs agent. He has taken an oath to defend and uphold the rules brought forth by the ethics committee.

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
Layne, I asked for interested candidates to apply for Advisor and must have asked at the right time as your interest hasn't gone unnoticed. I have endorsed Layne previously as IA Director and although it is very recent, Layne has taken steps to move IA in the right Direction. I believe that Layne has dedication to the foundation and truly wishes to help improve the status of Site-56. I would be happy to provide you with the necessary tools to do so.

Best regards,

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
The individual above is a pretty good candidate for the following:

- Reasonable and mature leader - Has helped deal with situations before and is a professional individual who stands at the top of IA right now to try and make them better.

- Teamplayer - Individual has helped with security and even made a small change to help security with the D-class supply issue.

- Communicates well - The individual above is usually in comms and active on site

My only real issue is they just got DIA just this saturday and having them leave it so soon would kinda bite. Regardless, they are a good candidate for this position and I could see them making some great changes in the foundation along side other site administration. If this is what they're looking forward to, then I fully support them. Because of the above this application gets a +support.

Last edited:

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
+SUPPORT
He's a great hard worker and seems to be good at his job! I bet he could be site advisor. Super humble and professional. Puts the work in to get a job at any level. Has high social skills for his age.

-SUPPORT
Lack of Dedication to a Role/Job. He joined Omega-1 and played it for like a couple days then became IA to get DIA but then coming back to me saying he wanted to join A-1 which isn't a bad thing it's just he changes his wants on a dime. He did stay with O-1 which is a example of some dedication and so if he can stay dedicated to site advisor like he is to O-1 then yes, he would be a good SA.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position is responsible for assisting the Site Director with maintaining foundation standards on Site-56. After observing your continued service in the Department of Internal Affairs, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility as a Site Advisor.

Congratulations Site Advisor Layne​

Status
Not open for further replies.