STEAM_0:0:158242231

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've recieved two warnings, one for going in GOC base as MC&D and stealing stuff with CI and civilians.
- I then got warned for being given Nitroglycerin as a Class-D and using it against Gensec.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I was a Senior Admin/Super Admin and Head Gamemaster in two previously prominent SCP-RP servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I was in 2 other SCP-RP servers in the past that have since been shutdown. I've participated in my own Scarlet King event during one of them, and I've also worked my way up through Gensec; got kidnapped in-order to join E-11, then became the first Captain of SCU (Specialized Containment Unit) which was a sub-division of Gensec which handled recontaining SCPs first before E-11. Most of it I've had fun roleplaying as my own character, whether that being one I've made for an event or the main one I've played as.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-7 at most, depends on my schedule.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I'd like to be able to create immersive and fun events for people, and having people participate in the lore of an event sounds awesome. I was also always previously a Gamemaster first in servers since I liked to come up with a lot of intricate and fun events for people.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I've had a lot of experience as a Gamemaster and I tend to always plan an event as best as I can before anything. I like to involve people in my events whether intentionally or not to increase immersion, I always like to have my events last.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Event 1:
3 Class-D get makeshift heavy armor with swords made out of scrap metal. They go around causing havoc around the facility, and slowly gaining more weapons and more access to the facility as time goes on; as well as releasing an army of Class-D.

Event 2: SCP-5000 "Why?" ends up appearing in the facility. Researchers first investigate it and realize the information provided via the suit is incredibly dangerous for people to know. ISD end up taking the suit and it's further discussed by the O5 Council.

Event 3: SCP-079's code is reverse engineered to make a supercomputer sentient AI for the Foundation capable of detecting anomalous activity before anything happens. However, SCP-079 ends up using a trojan to interfere with the Foundation's AI causing mass breaches, doors malfunctioning, and power shutting off, and so on.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The Serpent's Hand end up invading the facility and Pinewood with a massive force. At first they end up becoming deep cover agents inside the Foundation that couldn't of been told apart.
Some of them end up breaching SCPs, releasing Class-D, turning off power, and completely disabling communications to the Site and the rest of the surface and the Foundation.
Then the rest of The Serpent's Hand come through portals on the surface from the Wanderer's Library with mechs and anomalous and advanced equipment; quickly taking over the facility. The rest of the facility's staff have to exit the facility for transport to another Site.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Multiple Researcher's have discovered the secret to SCP-2317 and are know telling people about it, it is the job of O-1 to silence these individuals; whether by amnestics or death.

A-1: O5-1 and The Engineer of CI are doing a meeting outside the facility. A-1 is to guard O5-1 with their lives.

Nu-7: Chaos Insurgency end up taking over the town of Pinewood nearby for ransom, if the Foundation doesn't comply with the demands civilians will be exposed to the 008 virus.

E-11: SCP-682 and 035 have merged, it's the job of E-11 to completely detach 035 from 682 and contain them both.

CI: A deal between them and Marshall Carter & Dark commences, if the deal is a success they will end up recieving anomalous technology that will aid them in their next raid against the Foundation. However, if the Foundation gets wind of this then CI will have to be on alert during the deal.

Foundation Staff: 3 Parawatch members have successfully entered the facility in deep cover, it is the job of Foundation Staff to figure out who it may be and report them.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+/-Neutral
-GM Experience
-No Interactions
-Bare Main Event Details

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Application Denied

Hi @itsLux !
On behalf of the Gamemaster team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Gamemaster, this is to let you know that you have been denied for the position of Trial Gamemaster.

You may reapply for the position in 2 weeks.

Kind Regard,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.