-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Nu-7 LT [Held], E-11 SPC [Held], Security Captain [Held], SCP-096 [Hold]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
Never
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
Lately, I have seen several Gensec personnel, mainly those being of entry levels Cadets, performing not at the best level as they are new and are not really informed on their duties or how to properly follow conduct as such while performing them. Hopefully, as Security Captain, I'll not only focus on maintaining D-block but also hold regular seminars that could help educate new members on any information they need or answer any questions they may have regarding the responsibilities they perform day to day. Creating an environment where any Gensec can be known as a well-respected security member that is aware of how to act and operate in the facility.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-
As stated previously, I had held multiple previous roles in security jobs that have trained me in many fields. One of those fields happens to have been managing the Gensec department as a Security Captain before. With it the necessary knowledge of what to expect when stepping into D-block as a captain and being able to know exactly know how to respond to any situation that is thrown at me. Along with that, I was also tasked with overseeing NU-7 when I was previously a commanding officer. Not only tasked with ensuring they were all at their designated posts but also hosting regular training and tryouts for current and new coming members of the regiment. With it gave me the skills to manage others without me have to watch over their shoulders every moment no matter where I was located.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Is the duties of a Security Captain to ensure that all Gensec are performing their own duties at all times and that they are performing those tasks correctly but also efficiently. However, a Gensec not only has to ensure that they are performing their duties, they must ensure that they are trained regularly so that can progress not only their skills but also their experience. We are tasked with holding regular training that teaches them to operate weapons of heavier caliber but to also properly respond to a riot should the need arise.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character used to be a person that was hired by state prisons to test out how adequate their security was and to point out any weaknesses and mistakes and how to improve on them so that no prisoners are able to escape. He was so precise at pointing those flaws out and sealing them, that he eventually caught the attention of the SCP foundation who they later recruited to put his skills to the test by putting him at sites that housed not only dangerous scraps but also death row inmates no scared to take a person living on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.