-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 LT, Security Captain, and SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
No
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I am already well-trained in enforcing new rules and server policies, ensuring that they are followed and understood at all times. I not only want to enforce ethics, but I want people to understand why we need them. This can be achieved by hosting regular lectures on how they can ensure that they are doing what is best and getting the best result from themselves.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, their responsibilities are to ensure that all Foundation personnel are following all current and future decisions made by the Ethics Committee. Even giving out these orders to fellow administration in the absence of the Ethics Committee, ensuring they are followed at all times.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Born and raised in a Catholic household, he was taught throughout the years to do what was best in the eyes of god. I would follow these teachings as if they were the words of god throughout my life. Following these rules made me an outsider in most of my education, however allowing me to work without distractions. Getting myself accepted into Harvard University and graduated with a degree in Human Rights and Social Justice. This would lead me to perform on TED Talks and other popular talk shows about human decisions and morals. Catching the Foundation's attention, I would eventually be offered a position on the Ethics Committee as an Assistant. Having a raging fire underneath myself to one day have a position to prove that I made a difference not only in people but in myself.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Assistant. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to not seeing you around enough, we would recommend applying yourself and being active in your CL 4 position for a while before re applying. Please remember t be active, we are always watching!

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.